"Sorry.. We don't have our phones with us.." Another guard again answer harshly.

"Oh... OK.. Thank you..." Xiao Zhan said and start walking out from the mansion.

Xiao Zhan come out from Guo Xiang Peng mansion. He didn't go anywhere. But pretend like he leaves from there. He stand in front Guo Xiang Peng mansion. And hide himself behind the mansion wall.

"You better don't touch what is MINE Cheng Zhuo Xuan... You better don't touch Yibo..." Xiao Zhan mumbled with his red teary eyes.

On the other hand. Where Xiao Zhan was standing. Right his behind few metres way four cars are standing with their all lights off.

"Carman... Do you think he will do something? Let us help them...." Lu En Jie said.

"No..." Carman Lee replied calmly. They are all talking with each other in conference call with speakers on.

When Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo come to the party. Four families also come with them. But nobody notice it. They are seeing everything from the beginning. But without Carman Lee's permission they can't help Xiao Zhan with anything.

"Crystal... All things will be fine..." Carman Lee assured.

"Hmm.." Crystal Zhang hummed.

They didn't say anything. Crystal Zhang start looking at her son helplessly from their car. And start waiting for Xiao Zhan's next move.

Xiao Zhan look back into mansion. He saw those guards are talking with each other.

"I think he is gone..." One guard said.

"I am thinking same.. I need to go bathroom... Stay here..." Another guard reply and first guard nodded his head.

Xiao Zhan saw one guard is going inside. Another guard take out his phone. And start talking with his phone.

"I thought you don't have phone.." Xiao Zhan mumbled sarcastically.

That guard start moving here and there. Because of too much loud music he can't hear anything properly. He finally moved from the main door and stand few meters way from the main door. By taking this chance Xiao Zhan run without making noise to entered in the mansion.

After going inside he tried to hide his face with his palm. He don't want anyone recognise him. Xiao Zhan start looking everywhere. Finally he goes upstairs. He start checking every room.

On the other hand.

"Yu Bin.. Please.. Please. come here...." Emily Qi said politely.

"What happened? Why you are keep calling me inside this room??" Yu Bin asked irritatedly.

As Emily Qi take Yu Bin upstairs. She was keep pushing him in a room. But Yu Bin was keep denying to go inside.

"I want to show you something.. Please let's go inside.. Please?? For the last time..." Emily Qi pleaded.

Unwillingly Yu Bin goes inside that room. After going inside Emily Qi lock the door immediately. Yu Bin notice it.

"What the heck are you doing? Are you trying to rape me or going to pretend I am trying to rape you??" Yu Bin asked irritatedly.

"Why would I do that?? OK now drink this.." Emily Qi said shyly.

Yu Bin start staring at Emily Qi in disbelief. He shakes his head. Maybe she turn already crazy.

"You know right... I already get it there is something in this drink.. And I won't drink it..." Yu Bin said irritatedly.

"You better drink it fast. Of course I know you get it already.. But what should I do? Yibo already drink that drinks.. He fell unconscious too.. But you didn't drink it. That's why I am directly asking you..." Emily said in stern voice.