Cuatro

"A-ah~ s-stop!" I shouted at Taehyung who was playing with my ears and tail. "Why they're so soft and here I thought that you were tough but look at you, your just a cute, submissive wolf" and that triggered me, I kick him on the bed
Which made me be on top of him. I grabbed one of my hidden knives and hovered it over his neck. "I dare to say that again" "cute, little submissive wolf~" he said while smirking.

I slightly cut his neck leaving a scratch and blood on his neck. But he quickly healed since he was an alpha. "Ooo~ what a feisty wolf we got here eh?" "Look I don't want to hear that again, but can we please go back to the others?" I asked pleadingly. "Sure, but you'll have to wear this which your friends are gonna wear also" he held up an over sized pink long-sleeve shirt with, white thigh high stockings, white panties, a 'Yes Daddy?' choker, and some pink fluffy bunny slippers.

(A/N: Just to make it easier so you won't have to read or if want to, idk so here's the clothes kookie is wearing.

"No way I'm not wearing that shit!!" I yelled, there's no way I'm wearing that shit. I'm not that kind of gay person who just wears female clothes 24/7. "Alright then just wear what you want then there's a closet there" I looked over to the corner of the room. "Good luck finding male clothes~" I quickly turned my head towards him and gave a glare. He just chuckled and left the room.

'Sigh..'

What am I gonna find in that fucking closet. I walked over to the closet and open it. There was a bunch of really revealing clothes. I kept looking until I found some black ripped skinny jeans. And a oversized turtleneck sweater. Eh better then nothing. I stripped of my clothes and put the new ones, I also slipped on some black socks that I found.

I came down stairs to see Jin and Jiminie Hyung with the outfits that Taehyung told me to wear. "Yah Jeonggukie how come you have different clothes than us!?" Jin Hyung yelled as I came the stairs. "I told him that I didn't want to wear it and he let me look in the closet that only has female clothes." I simply replied "we also told them that we didn't want to wear it but they forced us anyway!!" Jimin Hyung whined as he gave a glare at Taehyung. "Well i didn't want my head to be chopped
My off since he's a killer!" Tae argued back "but if your a mafia leader than why are you afraid of a simple killer!!" I argued "I have feelings okay! I'm not that type of mafia leader who just fucks around with people or abusing people!" He said he sounded hurt but he was just joking around with the sad tone. "I only do it if I have to" he added.

"Alright, alright!" I said trying not to get on anyone's bad side. "Let's just let this slide like this argument Never even happened in the first place ok?" I quickly said as everyone nodded. "Good" I said while putting my hands down which were up in the air.

My ear suddenly twitched when I heard a noise behind me. I just stood still while the others are just talking. I smell the scent getting closer, when I felt a tail slightly brush my thigh I quickly reacted. I turned around, my tail grabbing the person leg while with my hands, I grabbed the males wrists and pushed him on the floor. The others immediately turned there head towards me with my knee on the mans head. "Jeonggukie?" Jin Hyung spoke. "Hey, hey ,hey! Let him go, he's one of my bodyguard's." Taehyung also spoke. I let the male underneath me go slowly. Once I was up my ears started getting droopy, which means I was tired, and also means I get kinda sensitive for some reason.

I walked over to Jin and Jimin hyung, I put my head on jimin's chest. For some reason I'm shorter than Jimin he's like 5' 8" and I'm like 5' 7" so 1 inch different. And also Jin Hyung is like  5' 9.5". So yeah (obviously those are not the real nights of these members but just imagine Jungkook being shorter than jiminie🥺🤗) I slowly drifted to sleep when I felt hands around me.

Jimin's POV

Jeongguk suddenly walked over to me, I saw his ears being droopy which meant he was tired. He put his head on my chest and slowly drifted to sleep. I held to his small waist. "Hey Taehyung right?" I asked because I wasn't so sure what his name was yet. "Yeah?" Never mind. "Um..could you..like..bring Jeongguk to the room he's asleep." Oh sure. But for right now that room is for you three. When your comfortable enough you guys could sleep with yoongi or Namjoon." He said as he lifted Jeongguk, bride style. "Also we three may talk you omegas tomorrow ok, just telling ya" said as he was walking up the stairs. "Okay!" Jin Hyung said. "You guys might be tired too so why don't you go to sleep in your room" the guy with mint hair said which his name was Yoongi. "Sure why not" I said as me and Jin Hyung walked  up the stairs to our room. We got in and closed the door to find gukkie sleeping.

Me and Seokjin laid beside him and drifted to sleep.
_________________________________

Sorry for any mistakes!

I'm gonna tell you some quotes that I really understood.

"When you're happy, you enjoy the music. When you're sad, you understand the lyrics"

"It's better to get hurt by the TRUTH, than get comforted by a LIE"

"HURTING someone can be as easy as throwing a stone in the sea. But do you have any idea how deep that stone can go?"

These ones are ones that I relate on so much.

"Yeah.
She's smiling.
But don't let that fool you.
Look at her eyes.
She's breaking inside."

"Sometimes when I say
  "I'm okay".
I want someone
to look me in the eyes.
hug me tight, and say
   "I know you're not".

""Are you okay?"
Yeah, course I
Am, That's why I
Cry in the
Middle of the
Night every
Fucking day"

Well bye hope you understood the meanings of these quotes

Bye love y'all 😇😇♥️❤️💕