Uno

Jeongguk's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BE-

I woke up to the sound of an alarm, I slammed it with my hand on the table. I groaned as I stood up and look at my self in the mirror, my hair is messed up my ears were down and my tail was all messed up like my hair. "Gotta. Take a shower then, ah I forgot, sup my names Jeongguk, Jeon Jeongguk, I'm 20 years old, I go to college, I'm a werewolf and an omega- which I hate-, and well my family... is messed up" I walked over to my shower and stripped my clothes off and hopped in the shower, feeling water hit my skin, ears, and tail.

•.• few minutes later •.•

As soon as I came out of the shower I heard glass break and a loud thud. "Sigh I will never be happy.." I picked out my clothes and started changing.

Jungkook's outfit( with out the mask but with a beanie)

I went down stairs and saw my dad was about to hit my mom with glass bottles, he was drunk, I ran towards them as fast as I could and covered my mom while I took the hit

I went down stairs and saw my dad was about to hit my mom with glass bottles, he was drunk, I ran towards them as fast as I could and covered my mom while I took the hit. "Jeonggukie!!" I heard my mom yell as I felt blood on my face, I quickly punched him on the face knocking him out. I grabbed my moms arm when she started crying, I grabbed a coat for my mom and the car keys.

We rushed out of the house of course locking it, I opened the car and gently put my mom in the passengers seat while I drived the car. We made it to my aunts house and we got out of the car. I knocked on the door reviling my aunt. "Eun-Jung!!" My ain't yelled "thank you Jeonggukie, you can go now" I nodded and I ran to the car and started driving to school.

•.• At School •.•

I arrived at school late but i didn't really care, I walked to my class.

Slam!!

I slammed the door open making everyone silent in the classroom. "Mr. Jeon." "Mr. Lee" I replied back. "Why are you late for the 3rd time this week?" He asked "well maybe because I don't want to be in your stupid class for first period." I said as I walked to my seat and sat down smirking. "Go to the principals office no-" since i was at the back of the room I took my knife that I use, I licked it, and with my tail i grabbed the knife and pointed it towards him and mouthed "finish that sentence I dare you" "n-never mind I-I'll let i-it slide t-this time!" He said quickly as he turned around and started teaching again.

I chuckled and then suddenly remembered something.. I forgot to take my heat suppressants!! I totally forgot that my heat is today!! I rushed out of the room and ran to the nearest bathroom. Once I got to a bathroom I rushed into a stall locking it, I slid down the stall door as I felt hotness taking over me and my private parts hurting. After a few minutes it got worse the whole bathroom smelled like vanilla, I slightly jumped as I heard a loud knock on the door. "Come out omega, I can get rid of the pain for you" "no I will!" No I will I do better!" i heard 3 alphas growl. Until I heard familiar voices "hey go away!" " leave my baby alone!" "Get the hell away from the bathroom door!" I heard the alphas growl and run. The door opened, I only saw their shoes but I knew for sure that it was Jin Hyung. "Jeonggukie?" I heard him say. "H-here.." I said quietly. I saw the metal door open, revealing a Seokjin. "Jeonggukie! Here take this fast!" He rushed to me and gave me heat suppressants and water, I quickly chugged it down. I calmed down and stood up by the help of Jin. "This is why I hate being an omega.."I mumbled as I walked to the door.

Since today was a half day and we only had 4 classes, I left school skipping the last 3 classes. I smirked as I walked to a familiar alley. I kept all my weapons there since I was a killer, I pushed the secret door to reveal a dark room with only one light and a table with weapons and a mask. Walking to the table I grabbed a knife, a gun, and my bunny mask. I hid my ears and tail as I put on different clothes, mask, and gloves and waited for the right time to start killing.
___________________________
Chapter one finished👽
Love y'all
Baiii

___________________________ Chapter one finished👽Love y'all Baiii

❤️Take my UWUs❤️

❤️Take my UWUs❤️