Chapter-5

Kuhu and Mishti are in the effect of Bhaang. Abir and Kunal try to separate their respective wives and take them away before they say something embarrassing in front of the family.
Kuhu: Abir bro ne meri behen ko kidnap kar liya..
Kunal: Kohi baat nahi mein tumhe kidnap kar raha hu .. Chalo...

Kunal holds Kuhu's wrist tightly in his embrace , he knows the strength of her elbows. If left free she won't even think twice before breaking his nose. He has had the experience of getting a punch from her elbow.
He takes her to their room and locks the door.
Kunal: Kar kya rahi ho tum.
Kuhu: Kkyyyaaa??
Kunal: Pagal ho gayi ho tum.
Kuhu gets angry at this. She comes in anger and stands in front of him with her hand on the waist.
Kuhu: Tumne mujhe Pagal kaha?
Kunal: Arrey baap re..
Kuhu walks towards him and Kunal keeps moving back . His back hits the door. Kuhu is giving him deadly glare.
Kuhu: Tumne mujhe Pagal kaha?
Kunal : Accha baba nahi kahunga..
Kunal: Sorry kon bolega?
Kunal: Achha Am sorry.
Kuhu: Soorrryyy aise bolte hai?
Kunal: Toh phir kaise bolte hai?
Kuhu: Kaan pakad ke
Kunal instead of holding his ears he holds Kuhu's ears and says sorry. Kuhu laughs at this.
Kunal: Tumne hi kaha na kaan pakado.
And Kunal gives her a smile . Kuhu smiles and goes and sits on the bed.
There is a knock on the door. Its Parul Maasi. Kunal opens the door.
Parul: Yeh nimboo pani hai. Kuhu ko pilla do , nasha kam ho jayega.
Kunal: Acha , okay thank you.
Parul leaves from there. Kunal goes and keeps the glass on the side table. Kuhu is sitting and playing with some bangles. Kuhu keeps the bangles aside. Kunal is sitting in front of her on a pouffe. She looks at him as if she has seen him somewhere and is trying to remember. She bends her head to the left adoring a pout on the face. Kunal also bends his head to the left. Kuhu then bends her head to the right and Kunal repeats it. Kunal raised his eyebrows in a questioning expression.
Kuhu: Tumhe kahi dekha hai.
Kunal( Muttering to himself): Ab usse mein bhi yaad nahi kya?
Kuhu: Par kaha...
She again looks at him bending her head.
Kunal: Kaha?
Suddenly it flashed to her. She raises her hand in excitement and stands up. Kunal gets startled and falls of the pouffe. He stands up.
Kunal: Acha .. Kon hu mein?
Kuhu: Sportscar... (Kuhu comes forward towards kunal and kunal starts to move back) Tum toh wahi red sportscar ho na...
Kunal nods his head. She still is coming forward and he is moving back and suddenly his head bangs in the wall behind.
Kunal( Holding his head): Aaaauuuuu Mera sar..
Kuhu pulls his hand away from his head and holds Kunal's chin and makes him see towards him. She turns his face to the left and then to the right.
Kuhu: Haaa tum wahi sportscar ho... Hai na..
Kunal: Haa haa mein wahi hu...
Kuhu then holds his face in both her hands. She is standing on her toes. Their faces are just a few centimeters apart. Kunal could feel Kuhu's breath on his face. Kunal was not able to handle the sudden proximity between them.
Kuhu: Sach mein ..
She felt as if she was dreaming. Kunal holds both her hands and tries to get out of her clutches but Kuhu pushes him again against the wall.
Kuhu: Kaha bhaag rahe ho ab.
Kunal: Kahi nahi.
Kuhu smiles at him.
Kuhu:That's like a good boy.
Kunal has a expression of " Kaha phaas gaya".
Kunal: Kuhu dekho waha tumhare liye kuch hai. (And he points towards the table where lemonade is kept)
Kuhu turns around to see. Kunal uses this chance to hold both Kuhu's hand and bring her to the table and make her sit on the chair. He makes her sit on the revolving chair and bends over her with his angry face. Kuhu gets scared and makes a puppy face.
Kunal( Keeping a finger on his lips): Shhhhh
Kuhu imitates him and keeps a finger on her lips. Kunal takes the lemonade glass and gives it to her.
Kunal :ab chup chaap ye peeyo.
Kuhu takes the glass from his hand. Kunal pulls the pouffes and sits on it. Like a small baby Kuhu takes small small sips from the glass. As the chair is a revolving one, she starts to revolve around in it. Kunal faceplam's looking at her antics.
As she was revolving her eyes fall on the wedding frame kept on the table. She stops and stands up. She keeps the glass on the table and lifts the Photo frame in her hand.
Kuhu: Yeh toh mein hu.. aur yeh tum ( She points at Kunal). Aur hum shhhaa ... Shhaadi ke kapdo mein... Humari shaadi ho gayi hai?
Kunal: Haa ... Humaari shaadi ho gayi hai.
Kuhu(Fully Excited): Kyaaaaa... Meri shaadi tumse ho gayi hai? Aur wo bhi tumse .. (pointing to kunal) Meri shaadi mere Sportscar ke saath.. Tum ab mere sportscar ho?
Kunal( Fully Tired) : Haaaa
Kuhu: Mera sportscar... (She goes to the center of the room and starts to dance twirling around spreading her hands) Mera Sportscar...
Kunal sits there with his head in his hands looking at her. Kuhu comes and pulls Kunal to dance with her. He first resists but then looking at her puppy face gives in. Kuhu locks her hands around his neck. Kunal smiles at her and held her by her waist. They were looking into each other's eyes. Kunal tightened his hold on her and looked into her eyes, which displayed love for him. Her eyes were flooding with love for him. Looking into those eyes reminded him how harsh he was on her. Those eyes which had only love for him, he made them cry. After so much anyone would start hating him, but she never could hate him. Kunal felt even if he was in Kuhu's place he would have been filled with hate till now. "You loved me even when I didn't love you back. All I did was hurting you everyday". Kuhu just smiled at his words. He brought up his hand and cupped her cheek. "Am sorry" is all he could say. Kuhu smiled and slowly rested her head on his should still with her hands around his neck. Kunal held one hand on her head and another on back. He unclasped her within himself not wanting to let her go anywhere. First time in his life he had got someone whom he could claim as his. She was all his. He didn't want to share her love with anyone. All he could do at that moment was smile as of how did he get so lucky to have her in his life.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys ... How was this chapter? Do comment down your views.
Do you want more of Kuhu in the intoxicated state or something else. Comment what kind of situations or what you expect from the story. Suggest what you are more interested in reading.
Do you want a sepearation track or wanna see how they resolve the issues staying together?
Do let me know in the comments below.