Chapter - 4

Mishti leaves from Kuhu-Kunal's room without saying anything. 
Kuhu: "Ab samajh mein aaya mein naraz kyu hu?"
Abir feels this is weird and follows Mishti. 
Kunal goes to Kuhu. But she excuses herself and goes to the mirror. She is upset about what Kunal told in front of the whole family. 
FLASHBACK
Kuhu: Kunal Red pear travels mein toh Hum dono ne saath mein kaam kiya tha na 
Kunal : Haa saath mein kaam kiya tha, tum mere assistant thi aur tabhi pata chal gaya tha ki yeh kaam tumhare bas ki baat nahi hai. Pata hai na kitni galtiya ki thi tumne. 
And Kunal laughs at this. 
FLASHBACK END 

Kuhu felt that was very rude of him. Making fun of her when they were alone is a different thing and mocking her business skills in front of the whole family was very hurtful. 
Kuhu turns to Kunal.
Kuhu: Tumne Mishti ko apni puri company de di aur iske baare mein mujh se discuss bhi nahi kiya Kunal ?
Kunal: Arrey ismein tumse discuss karne ke liye kya tha. 
Kuhu: Discuss nahi toh atleast bata hi dete mujhe ki yeh karne walle ho. 
Kunal: Pata toh chala tumhe Kuhu sabke samne. Pehle bata deta toh konsi badi baat ho jaati. 
Kuhu: Yaa !! Right 

Kuhu removes her ear rings and keeps it back in the box. 
Kuhu: Toh tumhe lagta hai Mishti Red pear ko tumse better handle karegi ? 
Kunal: Haa usne Bhai ke NGO ko kitne ache se run kiya tha. 
Kuhu: Kunal wo NGO tha. Usse sirf yaha ke logo se deal karni padti hai . Red Pear Travels Business hai. Usse sirf yaha ke nahi balki international clients se bhi deal karna hota hai. And you know about her experience. Usne kabhi kisi bhi company mein work nahi kiya. 
Listening to Kuhu's words Kunal starts to think. Seeing that Kunal does not have a response for what she told Kuhu gets irked. 
Kuhu: Oh Sorry mein toh Bhool gayi thi. Tumhi ne kaha na mujhe toh Business ka kaam hi nahi aata hai. Par Mishti sab sambhal legi. Good Good. 
Kuhu goes to the cupboard and gets out her night suit strides off to the washroom. 
Kunal: Kuhu aise kyu bol rahi thi. Maa ne mujhse kaha ki Company Mishti ke naam kardo toh meine kar diya. Ab iss meh Mein kya karu. How could I tell Maa that i don't wanna give the company to her. Pata nahi Kuhu ko kya ho gaya suddenly.   
Kunal gets into his pyjamas and goes to bed. Kuhu goes and sits on the couch. Kunal was waiting that Kuhu will come but instead she went to the cupboard and brought herself a quilt and pillow. Kunal was shocked seeing this.
Kunal sits up and asks.
Kunal : Tumhe Kya ho Gaya ? Waha Kyu so rahi ho ?
Kuhu: Mein bed peh soungi toh phir se raat ko tumhe kick karungi .. tum phir aake yaha so jaoge .. isse acha hai mein kudh yaha so jau. So good night.

She puts the quilt over her head and lies down.
Kunal gets up from the bed and goes to Kuhu. Kneels down and slowly removes her quilt from her face.
Kunal : Kuhu Mein mazak Kar Raha tha us din. Please waha Chalo na.
Kuhu: Par mein majak nahi Kar rahi hu
Kuhu snatches the quilt from Kunal's hand and turns her face to the other side.
Kunal : Yaar itni naraz Kyu ho? Meine Kya Kiya ?
Kuhu: Kudh socho raat bhar .. waise bhi tumhare pass Kal jaane ke liye office nahi hai ..
Kunal: Matlab ?
Kuhu: Company toh hai na...  I mean to say ..  Matlab Kal Holi hai na .. no office .. office ki chuthi .. jaake soch Kya hua .. Good night . 
Kunal : Kuhu please yaar batao na..
Kuhu : Kunal so jao
Kunal disappointedly goes to the bed. He takes his pillow and adjusts it and lays down.
It's been 30 mins since he went back so Kuhu removes her quilt and turns to check on Kunal. When she saw towards the bed there was an unexplainable expression on her face.
Kunal hasn't slept. He was stareing at Kuhu from half and hour. He had put his pillow to the opposite end of the bed that gave me the direct view to the couch. He was laying there with his chin on his left hand and he just didn't stop staring at her.
Kuhu: Soye nahi abhi Tak tum? 
Kunal: Tum sone dogi toh sounga na.
Kuhu: Ab iss mein bhi Meri galti ?
Kunal : Nahi re baba galti nahi .. mein soch Raha hu ki kis baat peh naraz ho tum .
Kuhu adjusts the pillow , turns around and lays on her stomach and watches Kunal.
Both are staring at each other. Kunal is on the bed, Kuhu is on the couch. They are staring into each other's eyes.
Kunal: Kuhu bolo na
Kuhu: Kya ?
Kunal : Kya hua tumhe .
Kuhu places both the hands infront and places her chin over it .
Kuhu: No
Kunal : Kuuuhhuuu
Kuhu: uh-hu, tum socho .. humesha mujhe khul Kar bolna padega ? Kudh samjh nahi sakte ?
Kunal : Samjhta toh puchta hi Kyu.
Kuhu: Itne bade company ke MD ho.. socho .. areeyy nahi nahi MD nahi Ex- MD ..
Kunal : haa
Kuhu faceplams listening to Kunal's Haa
Kunal : Kya hua .. aisa reaction Kyu Diya ?
Kuhu: Kuch nahi.
Kuhu and Kunal continue staring at each other. It's was another hour after which Kunal fell asleep staring at her. She couldn't help but smile at her husband who closed his eyes but didn't let his head bend down for for support. The only support was his left hand.
Kuhu gets up from the couch and goes to the bed.
Kuhu : Yeh kabhi nahi sudhrega.
She carefully takes his head in her hands and rests on the pillow. She takes the quilt and covers him. She caresses his hair for a while. She was getting up from the bed when he holds her hand tightly and mumbles something in his sleep. There was no space for Kuhu to sit on the bed so she sits down on the floor to listen to him.
She goes near to him to listen to what he is saying.
What Kuhu heard brought tears in her eyes.
Kunal (In his sleep): Mein loooser ban jaunga. ... Ummm Kuhu... Ppleaasee muujjhheee chooddhke maattt jaaooo..

She couldn't believe what she heard. She thought she'll go and sleep on the couch but listening to this she sat there and fell asleep sitting on the floor while Kunal only tightened the grip on her hand.

----------------------------------------------------------
Guys please comment down your review  ... It means a lot..