Chapter Two

Asia

My sister and I are going shopping before I go to work.

"Asia, can we go eat?"

"Sure Meeka" I kissed her cheek and picked her up

Ameeka is 4 going on five, my mom never made it to see Ameeka. When Ameeka ( Ah-Mē- Kak) was in her stomach, she was 42. When she went into labor, either her or the baby had to die. So they took her life for Ameeka😊❤. I was the one who named her.

So me and my Nana raised her, together. She might slip up and call me mama, but I don't mind.

"What do you want to get, Meeka?"

"Some nacho !" She chessed

I laughed and carried her to the food court.

8.40

I kissed my Nana's cheek and kissed Ameeka cheek. I waved and walked out the house. I got in my car and drove to work. I sighed as I turned on my favorite song, 'Talk' By Khalid.

I pulled up into the parking lot and parked my car. I walked into the build as manager ran to me with his ugly fat ass.

"You on stage!"

I nodded and changed as quick as I could and made my way on stage, seeing the same horny, ugly men who usually be here. I sighed and made my way to the pole.

I hate this job, but it's good pay🙊💸💰.

***

Jeremiah

I'm Jeremiah, I'm 20 years old. African-American. I'm a drug LORD! I am the founder of L.A.G ( Legends Agency Goat)

No I didn't com up with that stupid shit!😷💉

But I'm driving to the club real quick, cause in tryna see lil shorty. Her ass ain't call me. And I got a very short temper, that shit really made me fell some type of way. Shorty. Thick. 😛

I pulled up in the lot and parked were I parked yesterday. I grabbed my keys and my phone and placed them both in my pocket.

I walked into he club seeing naked women everywhere, but none where Diamond. I looked at the stage seeing Diamond going up the pole.

I made sure I stood in the back, so she couldn't see me. I felt a lil jealous, cause all these random dudes are staring at her. Shit's Creepy. Now me on the other hand, me looking at her is ight.😋

***

After Diamond was finished she came to do lap dances. When she past me I grabbed her arm softly. She smiled a lil when she saw me.

"What?"

"Don't be ' whating' me" I snapped back and pulled her to my lap

"Boy, I gotta go work" she tried to get out my embrace but, I wouldn't budge

I held her on me. She scoffed and pushed my head.

"You acting like we together or something"

"We can be" I licked my lips

She laughed and moved around in my lap.

"Nope, but for real I have to go..." She kissed my cheek and tried getting up but I wouldn't budge

Her manager ran over to use, panting.

"Is he giving you trouble, Diamond?"

She looked at me for a few seconds and shook her head. And he walked away.

"Ok now let me gooooo" she kissed my lips then I let her go. Cause that's the only thing I was gone let her free for.

💜💏

Asia

I swear, Jeremiah is too much. He know I gotta work and he wants me all to his self. I love the attention though🙊.

I walked to the back of the of the club were the bachelors and hustlers are.

(A/N * Sips Holy WaterAfter writing this chapter I'm gone need this * sips on some more water*)

I made my way to the pole that's in the middle of their table. As I danced I realized some one was watching me, not someone at the table. So I turned around and saw Jeremiah watching, from the bar.

He swear think we together🎃. And yeah, I kissed him only because that's the only thing that was gone make him let go of me. A. Girl. Gotta. Do. What. She. Gotta. Do.😷

***

| 12:05 |

Asia

I changed into my regular outfit, the one I came here with. A neon pink crop top, gray jeans, and neon pink J's.

Yeah I know, I can't dress. I grabbed my edge control and laid my edges down.

I walked out the building. When I made it yo my car and unlocked the door. I looked around, not seeing Jeremiah so I drove off😶.

I drove until I got to Wendy's and got Ameeka and I some fries, a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, and a frostie.

After that I drove home and placed Ameeka's ice cream in the fridge, her fries, and her burger in the microwave.

I walked to my room, seeing Ameeka in my bed. I sighed and kissed her sleepy cheek. I changed into just a big shirt. I got in the bed and grabbed my food. I turned on the new.

" Jeremiah Singleton... Yes, the billionaire was seen in a parking lot of a local strip club"

I gasped as I saw a picture of this ' Jeremiah Singleton '. The same Jeremiah I know😢.

"We can not tell you the strip club or the location, just stay tuned for more information"

I sighed and ate a fry. I changed the channel to Dora the explorer. I don't care if I'm 1,000 yrs old, I will always fuck with Dora😊🙊.

😊🙊