Chapter 19🤸🏿‍♀️

"Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it"
-Lindsey Vonn

After we left the park I went home. I laid down on my floor in the living room and just stared at the ceiling. I'm​ really pregnant. I still can't believe it. I'm giving myself 3 days. 3 days to decide whether I want it or not. For now I'm a enjoy myself.

"Akashaa why are you on your floor?" My mom asked.

"Thinking." I said.

"About what?" She asked sitting on the couch. I sat up.

"You promise not to tell anyone if I tell you?" I asked her. She looked at me and leaned forward.

"I promise baby now tell me." I let out a deep breath.

"Ma I'm pregnant and I don't know if I want to keep it or not." I said.

"What you mean you don't know whether you want to keep it or not?" She asked with her face scrunched up.

"Exactly what I said. I'm only 19. I'm in school and plus I have to work. I honestly don't want the child's father to be who it is." I said.

"I feel you but this is a blessing you're bringing into this world. This kid would change everything for you and I don't think that this would be a bad thing. If you don't want the baby then do what you gotta do. The decision is yours baby girl. Ima support you either way. I do understand fully when it comes to the father. He was no good for you anyway." She said before walking into the kitchen.

I sighed and laid back down. 3 days.

💫💫💫

"Akashaa are you ready yet?" Jah asked me.

I nodded my head and placed my white heels on. Ryan bought me this custom made aqua blue  body con dress and I was in love with it. I told you this boy had some good taste. I sprayed some Coconut Hibiscus perfume on and grabbed my purse.

"Nah shorty you don't need that." He said.

"Well put my phone in your pocket. I'm a need to take pictures and make videos." I said.

He nodded his head and placed my phone in his pocket and grabbed my hand.

"You look beautiful." He said. I smiled.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said fixing his chain.

He smirked and we walked outside. Jah locked the door and I stopped.

"Can we take the silver Jeep again?" I asked him.

"Shorty these your cars. You pick which one you want to ride in." He said. I smiled and tossed him the keys.

"You drive." I said. He nodded his head and we got in the car.

The whole way to the party, the car was silent except for the music playing in the background.

"Akashaa." Jah said. I looked at him.

"You would never lie to me right?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"No." I said.

"Okay. Who's this cat named Devin?" I had to think about it for a minute.

"Remember a month or two ago when I you walked up on me and this boy talking in Walmart?" I asked him. He nodded his head.

"Well that's him. He approached me months ago. I never texted him and he never texted me. Up until now I guess." I said.

"You sure?" He asked gripping the wheel.