; Love interest? ;

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

Yugi Tsukasa X Reader

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

The knocking, echoing through out the creepy and sketchy looking bathroom sends shivers down your spine

You see a hand press each of their fingers down in the bathroom stall door one by one. You quickly swing the bathroom stall door open by reflex. You see nothing there but the toilet, Ah.. Must have been my imagination-

A cold hand grabs your shoulder and violently swings your body around to face it.

"No, over here." 

You can feel Yashiro re-grip onto your arm, 'causing you to flinch a bit. You then see a short male giggling front of us. 

"AhAhahaHaha! Ah.. I'm so glad me and Amane switched jobs for the day!" 

Another Hanako?!  You think as you see his expression change drastically. His expression is now a serious and more scary one than before. 

"You foolish humans.. always screwing with supernaturals."

For real tho, what the fuck is up with their resemblance. 

"Hey. Aparition." You say with a very bold expression, Yashiro trembling at your side.

"Hm..~" His expression formed into a playful and warm smile.

"Why do you look so much like Hanako-kun. And speaking of which, where is he." You ask, grabbing Yashiro's hand to stop her from shaking.

"Oh, you must mean Ama-" He was cut off by the bathroom door suddenly slamming open,

"TSUKAS-" He tilts his head playfully, "Oh, Y/N!~" He smiles happily, jumping onto you.

"Speak of the devil.." You mumble to yourself.

"U-uhm.. Y/N, what's going on..?" Yashiro asks, confused as hell.

"Ah~ You must be the great Y/N that Amane always speaks about!~" Tsukasa jumps on you playfully, causing Yashiro to loose her grip on You.

"Y-Y/N! Are you sure these people aren't just some perverted toilet ghostest?!" Yashiro manages to squeak out. Tsukasa and Hanako then start walking outside the door, their backs hunched down sadly. 

"We're done.. bye" they both say at once. 

"W-wait, no! Toilet ghost are soooo cool!" Yashiro shouts out.

"Cool?!" Both the boys faces light up with delight. 

Hanako pulls out a notepad and pen, "Okay! then what's your name and wish!" Hanako asked Yashiro. Tsukasa rests his head on your shoulder, and because you were SO used to it from that stupid pervert ghost you just let it be and sit back.

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

E n d i n g .  p t , 1

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

Did I write this at 10:00 while listening to the OP and EN to Toilet-bound Hanako-kun?- mAyBE-

Anyways. Thank you all for 300+ readssss

I love you all have an amazing night!~

-flatkawa