; Love Interest Pt.2 ;

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

Yugi Tsukasa X Reader

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

Hanako pulls out a notepad and pen, "Okay! then what's your name and wish!" Hanako asked Yashiro

Hanako pulls out a notepad and pen, "Okay! then what's your name and wish!" Hanako asked Yashiro. Tsukasa rests his head on your shoulder, and because you were SO used to it from that stupid pervert ghost you just let it be and sit back.

Tsukasa's POV:

I rest my chin on her shoulder near where her neck and shoulder meet I wrap my arms around her, dAm sHes sOfT- 

"My name is Yashiro Nene! And I wish to have Minamoto-kun love me!~" Yashiro says, holding up a picture of Minamoto-kun up to Hanakos face. 

sO soFtTtTtt-.. I think to myself literally paying no attention to the coversation.

"Mhm.." 

"So uh. Hanako.." Y/N says as she lifts her finger to point at me, "Whose this, and why do you two look so alike?" She questions. I just slightly smile at her comment, loosening my grip on her waist.

"Ah, that's Tsukasa! He's my twin" Hanako says with an ear to ear smile.

"Interesting, and why exactly were you not here when we summoned you and he was?" She asked, tilting her head a bit.

"Ah, well me and Tsukasa were messing around and thought it would be fun if we switched rolls for a day. I didn't actually think that people would actually try and summon me today"

"Ahh, alright. Anyways, how come you've never told me about Tsukasa before?"

"You never asked." 

"Wh- Okay then-"

"Hey, guys.. You seem to know each other pretty well. How did you two meet?" Yashiro asks.

"Oh well.." Y/N sweatdrops as she thinks of the day Hanako and her met.

F l a s h  b a c k 

As Y/N walked down the hallways of Kamone Academy she noticed a short figure standing behind the stairway to the second floor. The figure seemed to be starring in her direction The figure started moving toward her.. floating? She thought it must have been a supernatural, and surprisingly she was correct. 

"You can see me, can't you?" The seemingly to be male spirit asks. She nods in agreement. The male spirit then floats down to the floor to where he is now standing level to her. He's pretty short, still about her height, maybe a bit shorter. 

"You know, your really pretty.." he says as his face is barely inches away from hers. He notices as her face turns a crimson red. He's amused by this,  he lifts his hand up places only his thumb on her chin, leaning in making it seem like he's about to kiss her. Her eyes, wide open. She pushes him away. He smiles and starts laughing at her flustered expression. He then stops, giving her a genuine smile, 

"I'm a supernatural. Hanako-san of the toilet, the seventh of the seven mysteries of Kamone Academy." 

She nods, smiling, "Well then, I'm Y/N L/N! A 'normal' high school girl who can see apparitions" she says.

Hanako then holds out his hand, "Nice to meet you Y/N." he says as she shook his hand.

F l a s h b a c k   e n d 

Y/N POV

I sweatdropped.

"Yeah.. so that's basically what happened.." I finish, leaving out the part where he almost kissed me.

"Wait, you forgot whe-" before hanako could finish i quickly released myself from Tsukasa's grasp, and covered up hanako's mouth.

"W.. we don't talk about that.." I say as I slowly move back to where I was standing. Tsukasa then re-gripped onto me.

"Oh, and Y/N. What' you're wish?" Hanako asks as I tilt my head in confusion

"Wish..?" I question.

"Yeah, you were the one who tried to summon me after all." He says

Well.. I've never really thought about it before. I think I'll wish for..

"Someone to like me.. or y'know, someone who could be special to me." You say. Tsukasa then smirks..

"Oh.. I can take care of that~" Tsukasa says as he grabs my hand and runs out of the bathroom with me and to the Broadcasting room.

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

E n d ; 

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

Since I didn't have a lot of time to finish the last chapter completely I had to finish this off with a part two. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and i wish all if you guys an amazing rest of you're morning/afternoon/evening!

Guys oml-

-flatkawa