End Call
7:03

"Unnie?!? who were you talking too?"asked Nako as she was slowly waking up, but was still half-asleep. And then she was rubbing her eyes. She was still dozing off until she planted her face in her pillow.

"Ah, it was Chaeyeon asking to buy some ingredients for later" I told her as I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and get ready since Nako has to go to school

After finishing in the bathroom, I went out and saw that Nako was still sleeping.

"Nako wake up! You will be late for school"

"Unnie can't I skip today?"

"No you can't! I won't buy you ice cream if you skip" I warned her and she gasped when she heard the word "Ice cream" she quickly hurried preparing her things and then we went downstairs. We were greeted by her father's staff and the maids. Breakfast was already on the table and Mr.Yabuki was drinking his coffee. I need to find out more about him for now I have nothing for this case.

"Ah Good Morning you two! Seem like you slept well last night Nako" said Mr.Yabuki

"Good Morning Oto-sama! It was a good sleep"smiled Nako as she took her spot.

"Good Morning Mr.Yabuki"I said and then went beside Nako.

"No need to call me Mr.Yabuki, just call me Oji-san since you are now part of this family Eunbi" smiled Mr.Yabuki

"Hai Mr.- I mean Oji-san"I said and then started to eat my breakfast

"Nako, did you get into another fight?"asked Mr.Yabuki as Nako lower her head as she knew where this was going and also I knew that I was going to get scolded for not stopping her.

"Yeah... But it was not that bad..."mumbled Nako as if she was hiding something that happened that night.

"NAKO! How many times have I told you that even if you are a yankee it doesn't mean that you are able to stop a bullet or a knife! It's not the same as a punch and a kick. That killer is also a yakuza whom is targeting you yankees from the dawn of Maeda Atsuko beating up those useless yakuza mens."

"Gomene Oto-sama.."

"And you Eunbi aren't you suppose to always guard her?!?"

"I -I"

"I was the one whom ran away when her back was turned" lied Nako to her own father

Mr.Yabuki just sigh when he heard what Nako said and then signal one of his men to bring something. The men opened the case and there was a gun inside.

"Eunbi I want you to have this in case that killer comes after my daughter. Shoot without thinking twice I want him dead or alive before the police get to him"said Mr.Yabuki as he gave me the gun.

I was surprised about it but also the fact that this killer may not be linked to Mr.Yabuki at all and with Mr.Yabuki. I may end up catching both of them.

When we finished our breakfast, we said our bye to Mr. Yabuki and headed toward the school. I kept my distance since Nako didn't like it when going to school with me beside her. She says that it seems like she was still a kid.

I then saw a few other student were now entering the gate and Nako also hurried to go inside. I wonder why?! Since Nako is at school now, might as well go to home and check up with Yena for more intel.

At school

There was still time before first period. Nako and Sakura were in the Rappappa room. Sakura was looking outside by the window and remembering her time at the hospital and Lee sensei by her bedside.
Nako was listening to twice with her headphones of course. It was a quiet morning until an underling barged in the room, while panting.

Sakura and Nako looked at the underling and then she catch her breath before announcing something

"Bbangtomi is at the hospital, she got stabbed in the stomach after the fight!!"said the underling and Nako and Sakura were in shock that the killer targeted one of the Four Heavenly Queens. Sakura blood was now boiling as she wanted to find that bastard whom tried to kill one of her comrades.

___________________________________

Three updates in one day! That's a first for me since I usually update only one chapter. Hope you guys like it and Hii-chan is now in the story ^^

Don't Forget to Vote and leave a comment as usual to keep me going with all my stories.

Ja~nee