"What Tae?" Yumi looked at him giving him her full attention. "I pet Yeontan!" He picked up the dog and hugged him.

Yeontan let out a small whine. Taehyung put the puppy down and watched him walk away like a proud dad.

"Tan is cute but.." Yumi looked up. "I think I'm gonna go check on the food." Yumi mumbled. She got up and headed into the kitchen.

Yoonji and Jin were chatting away and didn't seem to notice Yumi's presence. "Mmhm! Smells good!" Yumi looked over Yoonjis shoulder giving her quite a spook.

"You scared me!" Yoonji laughed. "Sorry!" Yumi chuckled. Jin looked up and smiled. "It's gonna be perfect!" He said softly as if he read Yumi's mind.

"No need to worry. You know I'd never make bad food! Especially if Mary's here." Jin sent Yumi a wink to get her out of her nerves.

Jins phone went off. Jin grabbed the phone and his eyes opened wide. "Their an hour away." Jin gasped.

"I NEED TO CHANGE!" Yumi shouted. Yumi ran out back into the living room. Everyone looked up in confusion.

"Their an hour away." Yumi explained. "Holy crap." Mary whispered. She ran upstairs to get change. Yumi did the same she ran into Taehyung's room. "Damn his rooms nice." Yumi whispered.

"I'm surprised he's able to keep it this clean." She chuckled. "Oh wait he lives with Jimin." Yumi rolled her eyes. Yumi grabbed a bag in the corner or the room.

The bag contained her clothes. Pulling everything out she got ready. After putting everything on she checked herself in the mirror.

"Looking decent." She mumbled to herself. Walking out and down the stairs all eyes landed on her. "Woah." Yoonji smiled. "You look so pretty!" Yoonji complimented her.

"Thanks." Yumi blushed. Yoonji had set down a plate of rice. Jin walked out with a plate of Bulgogi. "It looks so good!" Yoonji squealed. "Everything I make looks good." Jin smirked.

Mary walked towards the group. "Where's the rest of the stuff?" Mary reminded. Jin turned around and quickly ran towards the kitchen to gather the rest of the food.

"Ima change be right back! Don't touch." Yoonji hissed. As she said that Yugyeoms hand reached out to grab the food.

Yoonji smacked it away. "Nonna...!" Yugyeom gave her puppy eyes in hope of getting a piece of meat.

"No." She said strictly and walked upstairs. "Hmph." Jin continued to bring out dishes of food.

"Wow, it smells so good." Taehyung took a deep breath. "I know right? And we have to wait for that stupid boy." Yugyeom whined.

"Let's all take a piece. They can't stop all of us." Mary declared. "Oh yeah?" Jin smirked. He grabbed Mary and dragged her away from the food.

"HEY!" Mary yelled and tried fighting her way out. "I dislike you a lot right now." Mary pouted. Yumi glared at the other two.

"Try it." She snapped. Her voice was low and mean. Everyone backed up from the food. Including Jimin who didn't even see the food yet. "Okay.." Jimin put his hands up in defeat.

"Let me breath." Jimin sighed. Yoonji came down in jeans and blue off shoulder shirt. "Cute!"

☆☆☆

"Their here." Yugyeom stared out the window. "Turn off the light and hide!" Jin directed the group.

Yumi hid behind the table. She took a deep breath and played with her fingers. The lights went out and everyone became silent.

The door opened and Yoongi could be heard. "What the fuck.."

"Ah Hyung. Huh?" Hoseok stoped moving. "Yah get in hurry." JungKook said in annoyance.

Yumi's stomach filled with butterflies. "Turn on the lights." Namjoon said. Yumi looked to her left and saw Yoonji with three fingers.

One finger went down.

Then the another.

...

And finally the last finger went down.

The lights turned on and out popped the rest of the people. Hoseok let out a child like scream and held onto JungKook. Namjoon winced and grabbed Yoongis hand.

Yoongi had protectively put himself in front of Namjoon. JungKooks head was tilted in confusion but he seemed to be in almost a fighting stance.

"Oh... pft... AHAHAHHAHA!" Taehyung's laughed filled the silence of the House.

"We scared Jeon JungKook!" Jimin stated proudly. "Ha! We did something!" Yugyeom bragged.

"Welcome home!" Yoonji said softly. She then walked over to Yumi and held her shoulder. Yumi made eye contact with JungKook.

Her heart stopped. His heart stopped. And before they knew it they were running towards each other. JungKook grabbed her and raised her up slightly.

Yumi laughed into his shoulder. Her hair covering her face. "Hi cutie." JungKook said softly a smile graced his face.

"Hi baby." Yumi whispered. JungKook kissed her lips. Boos and Ews could be heard but the two didn't care.

God. They were just happy to be in each other's arms. JungKook finally let her go. "We're finally together." JungKook rested his head on hers.

"We are aren't we.." Yumi grabbed his face once more cupping it in her hands and kissing him once more. "Were finally a thing." She chuckled.

oh my God WE DID IT- it's over omg Hi yes I'm freaking out

Hi yes I'm freaking out. I can finally say this complete. Of course I'm gonna add an extra but like ndjdjdj YES. ☹️
Thank you so much for following me on this journey! I can't wait to go on another when Babysitting if officially comes out!! 😩 much excitement. I'll do a q&a if u guys would like that! So see ya soon! 🥰✌️