𝑰 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 :: 15

Start from the beginning

"J-Jungkook," he breathed as his head fell forward, forehead landing and pressing against Jungkook's shoulder. His hands moved from his scalp to his biceps where he gripped them firmly, seeking out a tether to keep himself grounded.

"You're doing so good, Jimin," Jungkook encouraged almost inaudible while increasing pressure, causing Jimin's breath to hitch and his breathing to shallow.

"I'm... I'm..." Jimin panted faintly, eyes screwed shut as his fingers curled around the fabric of Jungkook's shirt, gripping tightly.

"Go ahead, Jimin," Jungkook murmured into his ear gently, fingers massaging at Jimin's hips as the ravenette released with a cry, burrying his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck. He trembled, feeling weak and exhausted as his uneven, hot breaths gusted the brunette's skin.

"Good boy," he lauded with a smile, wrapping his arms around the boy, holding him close.

"I'm - I shouldn't have l-let you done that. A l-long time ago I wouldn't have. But... but-"

"Shhh, Jimin. You don't have to explain yourself. Did it feel good? Did you like it?" Jungkook eased, tracing small circles onto Jimin's back with his fingers.

There was a moment of stillness before Jimin barely nodded into Jungkook's neck, clearly feeling unsure of what had just happened and as well as himself. The brunette just made him cum, and he didn't even have to use his hands. Or his mouth. He used his fucking knee to get him off.

"Then that's all that matters, okay? I'm sorry if I got carried away, it's just... God, I can't get over how pretty everything about you is," he gushed as he pulled Jimin's face away from the crook of his neck, his cheeks blaring red and his lips swollen from being curled in and bitten on.

Jimin peered up at Jungkook with lidded and heavy eyes, heart beat vibrating steadily against his ribcage as his stomach continued to flutter at the way he was being looked at. However his mind quickly began to flood with negative thoughts about this moment. About Eric. About the fact that two boys had a thing for him.

"J-Jungkook, I can't-" Jimin stuttered as he pushed himself away, standing up off of the bed clumsily, just managing to stabilize and prevent falling down.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked. He stood up from his own spot on the bed, eager to reach the ravenette. However he took a step back, face casted down and fringe falling over his eyes to mimick a curtain.

"I want to be alone right now... you have to go. I have to c-clean the house-"

"Park Jimin! If you're not in your bedroom I swear to God!" Miss Park's voice boomed off of the walls, seeping through the crack beneath Jimin's door and meeting both of the teenager's ears without problem.

"Shit!" Jimin muttered vehemently, tugging at his locks. He was clearly in a panic as his eyes quivered, gaze flitting from it seemed to and from every corner in his room until landing on his bed.

"Get under my bed! Go!" he whisper yelled, pushing against Jungkook who resisted, refusing to be shoved beneath a piece of furniture. Who even knew if he would fit?

"Why won't you listen? Get under-"

The door swung open strongly, an angry Miss Park standing before them. Her scowl was prominent as she caught sight of Jungkook. "What are you doing here?"

Jimin's throat clearly ran dry as he had no explanation as to why Jungkook was standing next to him.

"I ended up staying the night after the party," Jungkook spoke up confidently, causing Jimin to gape.

"W-what party? Mom, don't listen to him, there was no party!" Jimin spluttered with wide eyes.

Miss Park rolled her eyes. "There was clearly a party thrown, Park Jimin! Don't try to cover it up, because the garbage is proof enough. And Jungkook, you're going to stick around and help clean it up," she ordered fervently as she pointed at the both of them. And then her finger hovered in front of Jimin. "You're lucky your father isn't home otherwise you'd be in big trouble."