"Mmhm." She mumbled wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Thats good to know but I still wanna take you out," he said making her smile a bit. He always wanted to do something for her no matter what she said.

"Okay but no spending alotta money on me," Armani said.

"Yeah aight, gon get ready and I'll be back here at 6," he said tapping her butt so she can get up.

"Mkay lemme go shower and get ready then lil daddy," she smirked making him look at her biting his lips.

"Keep playing and your neighbors gon know my name ma," he said.

"Boy hurry up and go so I can shower," she blushed looking down.

"So you not gon gimme a hug?"

"Boy you gon see me in two hours,"

"Ion care if imma see you in 5 minutes, gimme a hug" he said and she playfully rolled her eyes. He got up and she stood on her tip toes wrapping her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her torso breathing in her scent.

"Swear you always smell so good." He said. "See you inna bit and lock the door,"

"You are not my daddy but okay," she said.

"I can be," he said giving her one last look before he left and she closed the door.

Armani stood in a daze before she finally went to the bathroom taking a nice long shower. After her shower she stood in the mirror once again taking in all her features— her grandma had once told her to love herself like no other because if she didn't than who would? She admired herself as she rubbed lotion on her body and went to her closet looking for something to wear. She decided to dress comfortable with a lil bit of swag— she put on a Lil Kim graphic shirt with the words in pink, some pink joggers to match, and her black and white ones. She then grabbed her black Chanel bag and stuffed it with her to-go blunt, wallet, her lipgloss, keys, taser, and her portable charger.

Her phone rang and she saw it was Nasir, he was downstairs. She told him that she was coming down and when she did he immediately got out the car opening the door for her.

"Okay ms. Thang, yo supa fly faceass." Said Nasir taking in her appearance.

She laughed. "Nasir shut up."

"Nah but for real tho, you look mad good." He said making her smile.

"Forreal?"

"Yeah cause if you looked bad, id tell you." He said making her giving him a look of shocked.

"Boy— she stopped mid sentence and got into the car. "Where you taking me?"

"To david busters," he said and immediately her face lit up. She was a big ass kid when it came to playing games.

"I see you like that so I'm glad I got that part right cause I was strugglin." He said being honest.

"I told you, you could literally buy me food and spend time with me and I'll still glow the same." She said looking at him.

"Speaking of that..." he trails off and reaches into the backseat grabbing a Chick-fil-A bag, and hands it to her.

"You gon make me cryyy," she said as she ate her fries. "Thank you babyyy." The word baby spills from her mouth so naturally that she slightly shocked herself and him.

"No problem."

She ate her food as he drove and finished when they pulled up in the david busters parking lot.

"I got like 3 cards in my wallet," said Armani as the two walked up to the register.

"Ard lets use that," he said and she nodded in agreement.

They started off light with 225 chips until the two started getting more competitive and played for hours at a time determined to beat each other.

"Whatchu want ma?" He asked as the two held hands while walking through the prize area. Armani looked up and pointed at a big ass bear hanging on top and he got it for her. By now Armani's night was completely made and she noticed for the first time her anxiety hadn't acted up with him.

The two left David Busters and went out for a fancy dinner at some fancy restaurant he insisted. Nasir could sense that Armani was starting to get insecure so he made sure to hype her head and tell her she was beautiful and it worked.

After eating, they left deciding that it was getting late and she had work in the morning and so did he. He drove slowly purposely dragging out the time simply because he didn't want her to leave too quickly. As the long slow drive dragged on, the two talked and laughed while Armani eyed Nasir lips.

"Alright, this is me." She said looking at him.

"Good night ma," he said 

"Good night." she responded as she opened the car door.

"Hold on," he said making her look back at him.

He grabbed her by her throat and kissed her lips startling her for a bit— she kissed him back and the kiss got more heated ending with her on his lap and him almost rock hard. The two realized it was going far so they both pulled back breathlessly.

"Now, its a good night." He said making her blush.

"Bye Nasir," she got out of the car and waved goodbye before she made her way to her room.

She stood by the door thinking about the kiss and how much she liked his aggressiveness before she snapped out of it and changed to go to sleep.
A good night, indeed.