Santana had came walking in, trynna kiss on Crystal. "Move Santana!" He frowned and smacked his lips.

"what's wrong with your ass?" She ignored him and got up. Santana pulled her back down on the Couch.

"Naw we need to talk about this Mercedes shit yo ass was dead wrong, saying all that Disrespectful shit. She barely said shit to you. And you need to understand I'm over her ass ion fuck with her Nomo. You and Milan my first priority these days."

Crystal was loving everything he was saying. She just couldn't Shake the fact that Santana might be lying.

"Naw ion believe you you still got feelings for that bitch. You think I ain't see that video of her dancing on you Santana!"

"YO ASS WAS LOOKING AT HER LIKE YOU WANTED HER ASS. Ion never say shit to you, cause I understand that you be wanting to go out with your homies and have fun. I Let you Do that."

Crystal wasn't no bitter bitch. She let Santana have his fun , she trusted him not to Cheat. It was the fact that it was Mercedes Dancing on him.

"Now you know I ain't cheating on yo ass Crystal don't start this shit I already went through his accusing of Cheating Shit.. you say I'm cheating imma prove you fucking right. Y'all Bitches always Accusing me of shit I don't do, and when I do it y'all be over Sad and shit. And I ain't doing that shit Nomo, if you think I'm cheating we can end this shit right now." Santana got up and walked out the front door.

He wasn't finna deal, with Nomo of this accusing shit.. The only woman he needed in his life was His Mama and Daughter. All these other bitches was just trophies in his books.

He got straight in his car and drove to his mama house.. once we got there he knew it was a plate ready for him his mama cooked everyday. Never missing a meal. He walked in the house and seen his momma in the kitchen.

"Wassup Son, Wea my grand baby?" Santana smacked his lips. "Wit her momma, Wea my plate a nigga hungry." Michelle started making his plate and handed it to him.

Santana started going crazy he fucked with the Mac&Cheese

Santana started going crazy he fucked with the Mac&Cheese. "Imma open yo ass a restaurant one day." Michelle smacked him upside his head. "Watch yo Mouth Santana." He mugged her and finished eating.

He seen ken walk in the kitchen.and make him a plate. "What yo ugly ass looking at Dummy!" Ken said mugging Santana and going back to the back room. Santana shook his head he hated that nigga.

"I talked to Nicole Yesterday. She said Mercedes going through some stuff." Santana shrugged his shoulders. "That's my problem why?" Michelle signed she was getting tried of kids these days.

"Don't do that Santana you know the girl suffered from depression over the years, and you have been Disrespectful to her plenty of times." Santana hated that Ms.Nicole and his momma talked. All they did was gossip.

"Can we just stop talking about this shit? I ain't come over hea to talk about no Mercedes."

"Apologize to the Girl Santana." Santana shook his head he ain't understand what he was apologizing for. All he was doing was spitting facts to Mercedes about herself.
••••
Crystal Tweets.

••••Crystal Tweets

I wanna know sum

I wanna know sum. Answer Questions Below _

How y'all feeling this chapter??
Is y'all cool with Mercedes trying to better herself?
What y'all feel about ken?
How y'all like Crystal?