"Well, try it! It's fun." She said as I laughed. "Ok, my turn! Never have I ever, masturbated."

We all drank from the cups.

"Damn, Queen I didn't know you got down like that!" Ella said as I laughed.

I shrugged. "When Clare is gone I get bored and horny."

They nodded in agreement. "Ok, Queen your turn." Ella said.

"Ok, Never have I ever, accidentally sent a nude to a family member." I said.

I only drank from my cup.

They laughed. "Omg, Queen who?" Kennedy asked.

"My auntie, I was suppose to send it Clare but I accidentally sent it to her but we were all good cause she ain't so innocent her self." I said as we laughed.

"Wow. City girls +5000 points." Ella said. "Ok, Never have I ever, cheated."

They drank except for me. I was still uncomfortable with that topic.

"Never, Queen?" Kennedy asked as I shook my head.

I cleared my throat. "Nah, I'm too loyal for that." I said as they laughed.

🧡

"Omg, we so lame!" I laughed rewatching the TikTok me and Kennedy just made to Outwest

"Send it to me." She laughed as I saved the video and airdropped it to her. "I'm going to tag you."

I nodded as she walked off somewhere then I got on Instagram seeing girls tag me in their stories singing to my songs. Then my mind drifted off to Clarence.

I exited out of Instagram and went to my call log dialing his number but it went straight to voicemail. What did I do?

"Clare, when you get this call me back. I want to talk." I said then the voicemail ended.

Suddenly, I got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown
Wassup babymama
12:45AM

Of course, it's Roddy.

Me
Hey, Roddy and what I tell you about calling me that?
12:46AM

Roddy🙄
Don't recall but wyd?
12:46AM

I laughed this man was so hardheaded.

Me
Girls night
12:47AM

Roddy🙄
No invite?
12:47AM

Me
Sweetie, LADIES night!
12:48AM

Roddy🙄
Not tonight 🤣💅
12:49AM

Roddy🙄
I QUIT 🤣
12:49AM

I let out the ugliest laugh and then I jumped when I saw Kennedy standing right next to me.

"Jesus, Ken." I panted holding my chest.

"I'm sorry!" She laughed grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge. "But who is Roddy?"

"Oh, he's my friend. We're doing a song together." I lied as she nodded.

"Can't wait to listen." She smiled then she walked back out.

Roddy🙄
Text back before I beat you!
12:50AM

Me
You don't know where I'm at to beat me! 🤣
12:51AM

Roddy🙄
Then come outside
12:51AM

Roddy🙄
I swear I'm not on nun.. I'm just bored
12:51AM

Wait a minute..How he know where I was.

Me
Umm ok
12:52AM

I walked out of the kitchen and went to Ella room seeing her and Kennedy in bed watching Netflix.

"I'll be back, I need some air." I lied as they nodded barely looking at me. They was so into Stranger Things.

I slid my shoes on and walked out of her room and went back to the kitchen grabbing me a water bottle out of the fridge then I left out of the house.

I walked down the sidewalk seeing a dark blue Range Rover. Once I made it to the car, I got inside.

"You know you're crazy right?" I asked as he chuckled.

"I'm not. Boogie told me y'all was here." He said as I nodded tucking my lips in.

Then he placed his hand on my thigh as I tensed up.

"Roddy, you said you wasn't gone try anything." I sighed. He was like a drug I tried to refrain from but it kept finding its way back to me.

He smacked his lips. "I'm not trying nothing. I can't touch you?"

"Oh, I'm-" I tried to say but he moved his hand. I don't know why but I felt bad. "Umm, so what you do today?"

He shrugged. "Shit, made more music. You?"

"Finally getting out more." I laughed watching him light his blunt.

"You smoke?" He asked.

"No, but I want to try it." I said as he chuckled. His smile and laugh was making me melt.

"Here." He passed it as I grabbed it. "Don't inhale too fast. Just go slow."

I slowly inhaled it but quickly took it out coughing then I handed it back to him.

He laughed. "Yo baby ass lungs."

I laughed patting my chest. "Shut up!"

Then it got quiet and all I heard was music playing in the background.

I looked at him with my low eyes and just watched him smoke. It was so attractive.

I don't even know why all of sudden I was so attracted to him.

I unexpectedly climbed over straddling him and it took him by surprise. Me too.

"Queen, you good?" He asked putting his blunt out but I ignored him.

I leaned in and kissed his lips as his hands fell to my butt. Then I took my shirt off.

"Freaky ass." He smirked as I laughed.

And here I go digging a deeper hole.

🧡