Chapter 2

Wow...like wow... That's a NICE ride!!!

Yes, Dre is awesome! Hopefully anyways, his car is awesomeeee! Its a nice old car, uh, Cadillac I think? And its a royal blue, with cool velvet seats, and cute little cupholders! L and Trey sat next to me while silent Isaiah and Dre got in the two front seats. "Meet baby blue," Trey laughed.

"Shut up," Dre said slowly backing out of his spot on the curb. Where are we anyways? The streets have barely any street lights, houses with boarded up windows and cut screen doors. I was just gonna ask when a popular rap song suddenly sounded. "That's me," Dre called to the car, and then picked it up. "Hey ma....uh huh....ma, ma, ma! I hear you, but-...yeah ma. But I'm...no ma, I don't wanna get grounded. Yeah, whateva. Bye."

Trey's head popped up. "What ma want, Dre?" Trey asked. Then it clicked! Their BROTHERS, ofcourse! I should've seen THAT coming. Trey rhymes with Dre, and they look alike too!

"She said we betta not be late for dinner, or we're gonna be locked up. Sorry uh...Blondie. We gotta stop to eat. You like greens?"

"Ew, yo' mamma can't cook." L laughed.

"I'm not...Blondie, it's Cara."

"Yeah, okay, Blondie, now we ain't that far, we'll eat, and drive you home, kay?"

"Yeah, I...I suppose."

________________________________________________________________________

In a bit we showed up at this blue house, it was small, and one of the windows had a small crack. Plus, a woman sat on the porch, smoking, and starin' straight at us, like she was ready to kill.

"Get yo dirty black-!"

But I didn't hear the rest cause I passed out...oops.

************************************************************

I woke to the smell of...downy and a bit of mold. I opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw was Trey leaning over me, and apparently I was in a room.

"You up, Blondie?"

"W-What? Trey?"

"Yeah, she up guys!"

And footsteps occured, and then the rest of the gang came in. All had their shirts off...ooohhh muscles!

"You good?" Dre asked, a towel draped over his shoulder.

"I'm fine...just tired...where am I? What happened?"

"Haha, his mama's greens knocked you out. But she fixed you up." It was Isaiah. So he does talk! I looked down, and no more my tank and pants, no but a weird, tight thing, a dress, yeah, black, with a bit of red. It resembled a corset, a long one though, haha.

"Uh, you shouldn't have. I should be getting home..."

"Look Blondie-

"Cara!"

"Whatever,"  Dre continued, "But yo' phone hasn't rang in the past three hours. It's two thirty, is anybody seriously home?"

"Uh...well my dad's out of town for a week and my mom's in Virginia-

"So your cool," Trey cut in.

"But I still should be home, and two-thirty? Why are you STILL up?"

"Me and the boys had some...exercise,"  Dre laughed. His boys, he acts like he owns them. Cool.

"Like what?" I flirted.

"Get up at six, and you'll know."