Taehyung was silent, and Jeongguk looked up at him, eyes shimmering. "I-I don't know what I want. I don't know what my mind is telling me and what my heart is. I j-just don't know, Taehyung, I-" Jeongguk began, and Taehyung tightened his arms around his waist.

"Let me help you," Taehyung whispered and pressed their lips together.

Jeongguk gripped Taehyung's shirt and tried his hardest not to kiss back. Taehyung pulled away, and Jeongguk breathed heavily. Taehyung looked a little confused and then kissed Jeongguk again with more heat. Jeongguk couldn't remain clamped up, so he began kissing him back, giving into what gave him utmost pleasure.

Jeongguk felt one of Taehyung's hands traveling down his thighs, in between, and felt his two fingers slither down towards his entrance. Jeongguk felt a prod and gulped, almost moving back. "I'll be gentle, dove. I'll go slowly, make sure you don't hurt-"

"I-it'll hurt?" Jeongguk squeaked, and Taehyung sighed.

"A little, perhaps."

"Have- have you done it before? With a man?" Jeongguk asked, and Taehyung shook his head. "No. You're one of the firsts to entice me."

Jeongguk blushed, and then saw Taehyung move closer to him and push him back until they were lying down again. "If you forget about all that cluttering nonsense in your mind, you might be able to enjoy yourself, love."

Jeongguk looked up at him and then nodded. "O-okay." Jeongguk let out. Something still didn't feel quite right. Taehyung leaned down to press their lips together, but then a shrill loud ringing sound filled the room.

Both turned their heads to the sound and saw the black telephone ringing loudly in the corner. Taehyung groaned in annoyance, and Jeongguk sat up. Taehyung got off the bed to walk over to the steel phone.

Taehyung picked the phone up. "Hello?"

Jeongguk watched as Taehyung heard some words from the other line, and then saw the man run a hand through his hair in annoyance, looking a little discomforted. "That's wonderful, love. Great. I'll see you," Taehyung said, and then put the phone down.

Taehyung turned around to look at Jeongguk, who gulped, knowing what he was about to say. "Veronica and Rosie are reaching in an hour. Decided to come back early."

Jeongguk chuckled, looking down. He got up from the bed, looking around for his things. "Look- you can come over another time, perhaps when the girls aren't here, or-"

"Let's be honest with ourselves, Taehyung," Jeongguk said. "God didn't want us committing such a heinous act. It's good we stopped before we got too far,"

"You say a lot but your actions never coincide with your words," Taehyung said, and Jeongguk buttoned up his shirt and then looked at him wearily.

"Or perhaps you just say everything that's on your mind. Being confident is one thing, Taehyung. Being dishonorable is another," Jeongguk said, and Taehyung scoffed.

"Oh shut up," Taehyung snapped, and Jeongguk tensed. "As if you weren't just swaying around in my kitchen completely naked in nothing but a woman's apron,"

Jeongguk blushed brightly. "Which you made me wear!"

"I didn't hear any complaints!"

Jeongguk looked away, putting his pants and trousers on quickly. "Well I- I shouldn't have to explain myself to you. You're simply a terrible man who-who manipulates young men-"

"You're just afraid, Jeongguk. Don't pretend this is my fault. You begged me to kiss you and then ran away. You begged me to fuck you and now you're running away. You can't keep running away from something that scares you. Especially when you want it so much," Taehyung said sharply, looking at Jeongguk closely.