Chapter 1

It was six in the evening. All of her friends Vilde, Eva, Sana, and Chris were at a penetrator Chris's party that she decided to skip (as a form of protest against their stupid buss parties). since Vilde had no self-respect of her own, attending a playboy's party who f.y.i  disrespected her publically, in the worse words ever. it was Noora's time to protest if none of her friends weren't going to.

Instead of sitting in front of the couch, watching t.v. all day with Linn wasn't going to take her mind off of the stupid drunk pictures that Eva sent on the group as to make her jealous. She was not going to let that disturb her so she decided to take her roommate Eskild's dog, Menchi, for a walk. She tried to take Eskild as well so that she wouldn't struggle with her mind wandering to her friends having fun without her, but he was too pre-occupied with another man in his crotch. She put on an oversized topcoat and took off. She went to the park, sat there for some time and treated herself for some ice cream on her way back and went back to her room. She was reading some feminist books when she received a text from, none other than, William Magnusson.

*William: Would have loved some female power here at the party tonight ;)                                                      Not gonna lie, I kinda missed your beautiful face.

*eye roll* ugh. Typical William Magnusson. Typical of his lines to get into every girl's pants.
* Noora: Well... Too bad.
You are never going to see me at any of your trash, worthless parties that, by the way, you have no reason to throw every week.

William: Hey!
What are you talking about?
I HAVE a reason!
I hope to see you atleast in one of them 😉
Noora: Oh really! Funny, considering you just found out about my existence a week ago when u brutally disrespected by friend in front of the entire campus. Oh and what was it that you mentioned,' You miss my face?' says the man who called a seventeen year old 'not pretty enough'.
I'm sorry if I'm harsh, those are your exact words. Not mine.
She might lack the basic self respect to not attend YOUR party, but I don't. So please Mr. Magnusson, delete my number before I disrespect you.