Chapter 9: The life of friends

Start from the beginning

From Bonnie: You over Stefan now?

To Bonnie: Oh yeah!! ;)

After I send the text I decieded to pay attention in class, and by that I mean look at mrs. White, while I day dream about Mr. Klaus. The bell wakes me from my day dreams. While I leave the classroom, I wait for Bonnie in the hall. "Hey I'll see you during lunch." I tell Bonnie giving her a hug. "Yeah see ya!" She says returning the hug. I go to my next class, Spanish. I grab my books from my locker, check my makeup and close the door. I quickly making my way to room 235. I was one of the first people there and I get settled for class. After my desk is set up the way I like it for class, Mr. Klaus walks in. "Are you Caroline Forbes?" He asks putting his hands on my desk leaning in closer to me. "Ug yes. Mr. Klaus." I say in a flirtatious way. "I need to see you in my office during break." Mr. Klaus tells me leaning even closer. "Hehe ok." I say giggly and blushing. And with that he was gone. Once everybody else in the class arived, Sra. Adams began taking attendance. "Does anybody know where Stefan and Elena are?" Sra. Adams asks not taking her eyes off of her computer. "Uh yeah. There at Elena lake house together." I say looking straight at her. "Haha! I knew they would end up together." She says with a grin. "OK class lets get started!" She says standing up and walking over to the white board. And that is when its time for me to start my day dreams. After the bell rang it was time for lunch. I ran to my locker as fast as I could to go shove my books in my locker. I looked in my locker mirror and began to fix my eyes and macking my lips big with some shiny pink gloss. I fluffed my hair and began walking to Mr. Klaus's office. I knocked softly on the door. "Its Caroline, Mr. Klaus I say slightly shouting. "Yes, Caroline please come in." Mr. Klaus shouts back. I slowly turn the nob and walk in. "Please have a seat." Mr. Klaus says pointing to a chair. "What are you doing Friday night?" He asks me with a sheepish grin. "Well I'm supposed to be going out with Damon but, I could make some arrangements. " I tell him biting my lip. "Good, lets go bowling and a french dinner." I says putting his electric blue eyes on me. "I'll look forward to it." I say leaning in closer. "And dear please call me Klaus." He says, leans in closer and gives me a kiss. He puts his hand on my cheek and sparks fly. Until there is a knock on the door. "Until Friday." He says giving me a nod. "Until tomorrow." I say giving him a wink. I grab the door nob and walk out the door. Not even paying attention to whoever needed to see Klaus. I pulled out my phone and texted Bonnie.

To Bonnie: Hey sorry I'll be there soon! Save me a seat. I had to have a little chat with Klaus.

From Bonnie: OHH can't wait to hear about it! xoxo

I put my phone back into my pocket and make my way down to lunch. I grab a tray, my usual salad and fruit with strawberry yogurt and sweet tea. I look into the cafeteria and I see Bonnie, Tyler and Matt. I see an empty seat for me and make my way over there. I sit down, "Hey guys." I say picking up my spoon. "We're currently listening to Matt's rant about Elena and Stefan." Bonnie tells me with a slight giggle. "Ah." Is all I say letting out a giggle as well. "Hey Jer! Come sit over here!" Bonnie says waving over a confused looking Jer. "Ok thanks Bon." Jeremy tells Bonnie, slightly blushing. Bonnie returns the blushing. "So who wants to hear about my little chat with Klaus?" I say with a smirk on my face. "I do!" Bonnie says slightly singing. "Haha ok. So he called me into his office and we are going on a date tomorrow!! Oh and then we kissed." I say putting a spoonful of yogurt in my mouth. "Wait! YOU KISSED!" Bonnie says slightly shouting. "AS ON THE LIPS!" "Yes Bonnie a kiss on the lips. It didn't get to passionate or anything. Don't worry. I Say reassuring her. The rest of the lunch was continued with Bonnie and Jeremy flirting and funny stories. Once the bell rand fore us to get to class. The rest of the day was a blur. I couldn't focus in any of my classes. Whatever, I thought. It doesn't matter. Finally the last bell rings. Finally I think. I survived another day, and got a date. I walk to my locker not paying attention to anyone and I bump into Bonnie. "Hey Care! Can we hangout for just a little bit after school?" She asks with a hopeful grin. "Uh yeah of course! I say returning the girn. "But your driving. I say with a laugh. "OK well, I'm gonna go get backed up. Meet me in the cafeteria?" She says rising her eyebrows. "Of course! I need some food." I say opening up my locker. I grab all of my books that I need and my laptop. I check my mirror one more time and closer my locker. I then put my lock. I run over to the cafeteria and I pick out a twix bar and potato chips, then I grab a water bottle. I run up to the cash register and pay for my food. I then go over to where the table are, figuring that Bonnie was already there. Indeed she was smiling down at her phone. "Hey Bon. Who texted you?" "Hm of that? Ill tell you at my house." She says looking sort of timid. "Way to stay healthy Care." She tells me with a laugh. "Well you know me!" I say returning the laugh. We walk to Bonnie's car laughing and talking. It was nice just being alone with Bonnie, normally it all three of us, me, Elena, and Bonnie. I liked having one on one time. Once we got into her car. We turned on the radio and blank space by Taylor Swift came on. We both sang to it terribly because Elena was the only one out of the three of us who could sing. When we were younger she tried to teach us but, she eventually gave up. Bonnie's house isn't far from school, so soon enough we were there. I grabbed my bag from the trunk and walked up into her room, She followed me up and sat on the bed. We just sat there for a couple minutes just staring at each other. "Well spill!" I say with a big grin. "Spill about what?" Bonnie asks confused. "ABOUT JEREMY!" I say louder and crossing my arms. "HOW DO YOU KNOW!" Bonnie says just about screaming at me. "Please! All you guys were doing today at lunch was flirting with each other." I say laughing. "I got his number!" She says waving her phone around in pride. "Don't you think its a little weird that you have a crush on Elena's little brother." I say speaking louder on the little. "Yeah, I know. Now come on let's do home work!" She says pulling up her books. I only respond with a moan.

A/n I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!! I wanted to do one about their friends and stuff!!!! I have exams this coming week so 2 thing. 1:if you have exams come on!! Push through it you got this!!!!! 2: I'll try to update as much as possible. Also shoutout to the book shatter me. It's by one of my best friends. It's a 5sos theme. So if you like them (which you should!!!!) then totally check it out!!!!!!!!! Also thank you so much for 215 reads!!! That didn't take long at all!!!!! God bless all of your hearts!!!!!
Xoxoxo
G