Trying to Heal.

Unedited

Just a quick update <3

...Please read end note...

Castiels POV:

        I wake up in a strange place that I don't remember being in before. There is an arm around my waist, and a body pressed against my back. It's not like when Balthazar holds me, it's more loving. And it's so familiar. I know this feeling, it's one I never thought I'd never have again. 

        I'm laying in a bad with the love of my life holding me close to him, protective and loving over me, even when he is asleep. 

        I'm dreaming obviously, this wouldn't actually happen. The events of yesterday were just made up in my head. The pain from what Balthazar had done to me caused me to pass out, and I started hallucinating. 

        Dean was just as beautiful as I had remembered. Maybe even more so. I remember the look on his face when he had helped me get dressed, he was terrified, and shocked at the same time. He was so caring and gentle with me like he had always been. I love him. 

        I turn around in his arms and press my chest harder against his and bury my face in his neck. I breath him in deeply and drown in his scent. I press a desperate kiss to his collar bone. 

        Wait, is there a chance this could be real? That I am actually in his arms again? 

        No, there can't be. 

        But then Dean is wrapping his arms tighter around me, pulling me closer, kissing my forehead. He nuzzles my hair, and just holds me there. And there's no where else I want to be. 

        "Dean." I choke out, pulling my face out of his neck to look up at him. 

        "Good morning, bluebird." He whispers, and my heart soars out of my chest when he leans down and presses a kiss to my lips. "How is your head?" 

        "I-It's stings a little, but other than that it's, um, fine." I'm a stuttering mess, his gentle face leaving me breathless. 

        "That's good." He says leaning closer to me so our noses are touching. "I'm so sorry, angel." 

        "Why?" I ask him, confused. "I'm the one who should be sorry." 

        "We both messed up. You not telling me about your ex fiance, and then me not listening to your reason why. But you still want to be with me, yeah?" He asks, and he looks nervous and slightly scared of my answer. 

        "Yes." I answer without hesitation. "But do you want to be with me?" 

        "Yes. Yes, I love you, cas. I love you so much, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and only you. You're everything to me, bluebird." He says, and tears are brimming my eyes. 

        "I love you, but why would you want me?" I whisper to him, broken hearted. 

        "Because of everything about you. Everyone has been through some shit, but you. The second you looked at me from the dresser of our dorm, you had my heart, I just didn't know that. And normally, I'm a no chic-flic moment kind of guy. But with you, I just need to have you at my side. I need you." Dean said, and before I could try to tell him otherwise, his lips are pressed to mine. 

        He rolls me onto my back, so he is on top of me, and he's kissing me harder. It's almost desperate, like he's scared I'll disappear if he moves away.