The question I've been thinking this whole time though, especially now, is how the hell did he get me up here without anyone questioning him? Like he had a gun to my back, bag over my head and there were no interruptions here. I know for sure we didn't come through a lobby or main entrance of any kind, at no point did I hear other people so...? Back entrance or something?

My eyes squint at the sudden bright light, they're certainly extra sensitive anyway from the constant stream leaving them. This is the first time I get to see his face properly. He had a twisted grin that made me feel uneasy as he began his words.

"Don't cry sweetheart, I'm not going to hurt you" he strokes a strand of my hair. Not comforting at all. He bends down next to my ear, "Unless you piss me off or don't cooperate" his tone changing to a much deeper, serious one. This just makes me cry more, which I think pisses him off.

Even closer to my ear, in a very aggressive growl he says, "I told you to stop crying, so stop". It takes all the self control I have to blink out the last of my tears and bring them to a halt. Pretty sure I couldn't have done it if I didn't see the gun laid on the table beside us.

"That's a good girl" he says before placing a quick kiss on my cheek and backing away. It makes my skin crawl.

"Now, you're going to cooperate and answer my questions aren't you sweetheart?"

I nod. Which makes me notice, he doesn't like it when I don't answer him with words. "I can't hear you" he states in an irritated tone. "Y-yes" I suck up the little courage I have to say.

"Good. How's Harry?" The spite in his voice cuts like a blade. He has a smug smile, "Where is he by the way?" He asks in an innocent tone. Of course, why didn't I realise sooner? It's him, the one Harry was so worried would get me. I guess Harry was right to be so anxious about it. I feel my eyes ready to burst again but I bite back the tears. "He- he's-"

"He's not coming, he doesn't know where you are" he laughs. He crouched down next to me and caresses my cheek with the back of his index finger. I tense at his contact but he softly says, "He fucked me over so time to fuck him over, time to fuck up everything he even remotely cares about"

Okay so does this mean his statement about not hurting me was a lie?

"And a little birdy told me he cares about you very much, isn't that right?" he walks around me. I don't respond, simply because I don't know what to say.

"I said isn't that right?" He repeats himself. When I nod and force out a quiet "I think", he stands directly in front of me. "Do you even know who I am?" he questions.

"I- I think so" this has gotta be the ex friend Harry was talking about. He laughs.

"I- I think so" he mocks me and laughs again. "Styles and I used to be the best of friends, we worked together for a guy called Wolfe-"

"Oh I know him" I make the mistake of interrupting him. I feel a stinging sensation across my cheek; my eyes water as I'm certain a bright red hand print forms on my face.

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.

Too late, I'm crying.

"First of all, don't interrupt me. Second of all, I know you know him, who do you think told me about you?" he laughs in my face.

Wolfe is working with this guy? Or maybe it was a change of heart after Harry yelled at him about me? Either way, I have to make sure Harry knows, if I ever see Harry again that is.

He's about to start another sentence when he's interrupted by a knock at the door. He looks partially confused, partially irritated and very mad.

He looks at me and points in my face, "I swear to God you better keep your mouth shut" he aggressively directs and puts a finger to his lips before making his way over to the door. The chair I was tied to was around a corner so I wouldn't be seen. I do as I'm told and keep quiet.