Ren gently placed the broom back to its former position, rubbing the tips of his fingers together. He brought his hand to his nose and sniffed. Ren frowned, confused at the lack of smell that the thing had.

Could this be a claret infused substance? he thought, eyeing the house as he stood. How could it have gotten here?

Ren silently mulled over in, lost to the world when Kimi walked out of his bedroom. Kimi cocked a brow at Ren’s deep, thoughtful frown, zipping up the bag in his hands.

“Ren? You alright?” he asked, walking to the kitchen.

“Yeah. I’m fine. I just... It’s nothing,” Ren said, hastily cleaning his fingers on his trouser.

Kimi hummed nonchalantly as he made a beeline to the cupboard. He crouched and pulled it open. He moved plastic containers around as he read their labels, searching for one item. As Kimi found it, he gripped it tightly and stood.

“What’s that? Moringa?” Ren questioned, pointing at the container.

“Ground camomile leaves,” Kimi said, struggling to unzip his bag and hold the container at the same time. “Fuck!” he hissed as the container slipped out of his hands and fell, spilling onto his toes. “No, no, no. Shit! Shit!” he said, crouching with a worried frown.

“Man are you okay? It’s just tea,” Ren droned, resting against the counter.

“Just tea? That was fucking—!” He swallowed his words, biting down on his anger. I can’t lash out on an idol just because of some fucking curse of clumsiness, he thought, glaring seriously at the spilled tea. Fuck my bad luck.

Ren exhaled lightly and crossed his bulky arms. “If it means that much we could go straight to a mall and get another.”

“No... No that’s... It’s specially made for me and—oh fucking crap!” Kimi slapped his head and stood. “My mother hides spares in her bedroom. My freaking forgetfulness.”

Ren held a blank expression as he watched Kimi speed out of the small kitchen, turning to the right. “Uh... Should I be worried?” he asked over the sound of loud shuffling.

“No! Just gimme a sec!” Kimi replied, tossing things left and right.

Ren sighed with a shake of his head. “People clearly never change.”

Ren walked out of the kitchen and moved back to the front door. It didn’t take long and Kimi dashed out of the bedroom, struggling to tug on his bag.

“Is that all?” Ren snorted lightly as Kimi nearly tripped as he turned and tried to lock the bedroom’s door.

“Yeah. Yeah... I got it,” Kimi said with a short breath. He exhaled tiredly and tugged the door shut. He held onto the bag’s handles and shuffled to the front door.

“Let me help. Don’t worry, go to the car,” Ren said, rushing to help Kimi turn off the lights and switches.

Kimi sighed in thanks and rushed out of the house. Ren shook his head as he watched Kimi get tilted to the left and right by the heavy bag. He switched off everything and stepped to the door. On his way out, he gave the hole a nasty look.

Gripping the handle of the door, he thought, I’ll have to tell the rest when I get back.