CHAPTER TEN (FINALE)

After 2 years
Yoongi and Hoseok both auditioned for Bighit Entertainment and were selected as the trainees. There they met many trainees but only seven qualified for being together as a group  called BANGTAN SONYEONDAN a.k.a BTS. The members were as follows:-
KIM NAMJOON ( RM )
KIM SEOKJIN ( JIN )
MIN YOONGI ( SUGA )
JUNG HOSEOK ( J-HOPE )
PARK JIMIN ( JIMIN )
KIM TAEHYUNG ( V )
JEON JUNGKOOK ( JUNGKOOK )

They debuted in in 13th June, 2013 and their debut song was No More Dream. When they started they didn't have much fans and they were not so famous. But as time passed the had their first big with a MAMA 2015 and they were very much surprised that they couldn't help tears escaped their eyes. Everyone gave their speech and then it was Yoongi's turn he said " I want to thank many people in my life first my mom for bringing me into this world and raising me up well , then Hoseok, he was everything for me in my life, let me start from the beginning, I had an accident back then which left me Paralysed from waist down but he was always there for me he accepted me the way I was and only because of him I am standing in front of you all , third Bighit Entertainment for selecting me and giving me five amazing brothers and last but no the least our ARMY because of their love we are receiving this award. Thank you all for being there for us."
As Years passed their popularity grew and now they are stated as the Legends and their fandom is massive Artists from Hollywood collab with them and love them too I know there are some haters but who cares cuz HATERS GONNA HATE..

Once all the members were sitting and having a talk and Yoongi spoke " Thank you Hoseok for everything...."
Hoseok said " Ahh Yoongi......I love you ".
Hoseok helped Yoongi to FEEL the happiness of his life which was lost long ago. He helped him to escape from the darkness of his life. He came into his life as a Ray if a Hope and gave him a reason to live.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Guys this was my second ff. Hope you like it and thank you so much✌

LOVE YOU VNNEIONS 💜