Everything he didnt say

Once the bell rang i had to rush to class so i wouldn't get in trouble. I tried to silently walk in so no one would hear me , but i ended up tripping .. My books went everywhere .. Everyone was looking at me silently giggling to their friends , i was so embarrassed.
When i got back up , i had to find somewheres to sit. Every seat had been taken exept for one. It was way in the back and happened to be right next to that blonde boy who was staring at me in the halls. I could see he was a shy kid by the way he would never make eye contact with almost everyone .. He would never raise his hand , he would never speak , he would just keep his head down reading in his book ..
When the bell rang to announce recess , i decided not to go outside like the other kids , i just wanted to be alone. So , i went to the library. I was sitting in the far right corner when that boy came up to me nervously .
"Hey" he nervously
"Is this seat taken" he asked
I said no but really i just wanted to be alone .. He sat down and started reading. After a minute or two he closed his book and stared at me straight in the eyes and said
"Im sorry i didn't say anything to those kids who were teasing you earlier"
"Its fine" i answered
"No but really, i really wanted to say something but i was too scared. I used to get laughed at by them .. I was just scared they would start again " he replied
I told him that it was all good and that I was fine.