Thank you, Again.

After work I headed to the pub. As soon as I walked in I spotted him. Knowing I caught his eye. He stared at me as if it was only us here. I smiled widely. Feeling my cheeks heat up. No one has ever made me feel this way before. That's when a voice in my head told me he was special. And, that I shouldn't let him go. He would be the only one to save me from myself. This feeling like, I just know he would be there for me. Walking up to him," How about that drink." Yes, Ms.Mills. What would you like to have. He asked. Surprise me I said. Here you go. Thank you. Sipping the drink that was in my hand. Feeling that burning sensation in my chest. Bourbon , nice one robin. So what do you think? Did I do good with the drink Ms.Mills. Yes, thank you again. Robin, how is your night going? Better now that you are here. Regina couldn't help but smile at the man in front of her. He loved it when she smiled. It reminded him of peace. Even, at a pub. I'm glad I met you. Robin was surprised. Thank you, again. You have no idea how much it means to me. You protected me. Not even knowing who I was. Regina said. Your welcome m'lady. Robin smiled at her. Thank you, again. I should get going, long night ahead of me. Robin nodded his head. Perhaps I should walk you to your car? That would be lovely. Thank you. Seeing her car in a distance she asked robin if she could see him again and have a drink. One he didn't have to pour. Robin accepted the invitation. Regina gave him her number. Smiling , knowing she would see him again soon. He embraced her. She hugged him back. Not wanting to let go but she knew she had too. Goodnight robin. See you soon. Goodnight m'lady.

~Comment and tell me what you think of the story so far! Is this a book y'all look forward to reading every update?! Do you think robin and regina's story is going anywhere? If yes, where do y'all see it going?