Treat us equally

Last day I came across a viral video of girls arguing with few men for being called corona virus .
I am extremely upset to share that the same thing happened with me and my friends today.
So at around 4 we went to eat at Arsalan , Park Circus, Kolkata
as we entered the restaurant a man who was an assistant manager looked right into my sister's eye and said corona virus. We reacted and an argument started right away. The manager was called and he handled the situation and asked the man to apologise. He said sorry but it's not the end , everyday people from the northeast face racism and go through the same. How much ever our country developes the public still remains the same and it has become very easy for some people to pass racist comments like this, people from the North East face this kind off situations every now and then and we no longer feel safe. They still don't know the difference between Chinese and Indians and are still confused with it.This is really heartbreaking because at the end of the day we are all Indians and we do have an identity as one.
Please share this message as much as you can atleast to aware the surrounding and maybe the government about the ongoing situation.

Also we had been called by the same term for Atleast four to five times I only shared the restaurant incident where we reacted.