☆•Questions•☆

Start from the beginning

       "Alrighty then! I think I should be asking the questions since you two are both retards and give a threatening aura! So ahA! Lemme just sit!~" Pyronica sat on Bills bed with her sentence sounding as if she was singing. She was now sitting by the edge as she was in front of Dipper, not too far, but not too close either. The brunette appreciated Pyronicas notice in his space bubble. He didn't like people so close, it somewhat scared him. Unless it was Ruby, but he made Bill an exception. Pyronica questioned if he was ready as he quickly nodded.

       "Okay, Sapling! So, is it true that you actually work for Mabel Pines?" Dipper responded with his quiet now gentle voice.

       "Somewhat..its rather complicated, but Bill can explain it to you two later as we already spoke about this.."

       "Do you have any hobbies?"

       "No comment."

       "How come you hide your face near everyone? Does Ruby know your identity?"

       "As I stated before, it's a rule I was given, but yes Ruby knows my identity as we are very close friends. But she wouldn't tell anyone as she knows how it would hurt the both of us, so don't even try asking her."

       "..who caused these injuries on you?"

       "That..I cannot be so sure if I really want to answer, but all I can say is it was the exact same person who give me the rule to not show my identity. She- THEY..they aren't here anymore. They went somewhere else for now."

      "Do you know the reasoning onto
why your manager barely shows her face? And how come the mention of them or your mother trigger something inside you? Or is it something you prefer to not answer?"

       "I...", the brunette paused, should he really tell them? Should he really please them with his answer? Why shouldn't he answer it?..he wanted to, he wanted to tell them everything and ask them to help him, but that story didn't exactly come out of his mouth, "..my mother was a kind person. She was someone who had a soul like no other, including my sister. They were both nice precious souls that weren't affected by humanity. But..I don't speak to them anymore. I don't speak to my mother as our relationship isn't the same anymore...my manager is someone else I don't know anymore. My mother had changed..she isn't my mother anymore. She's just is in charge of everything I do now, but I still love her. I just miss her. That's all I'm allowed to really say, for now." A silence was followed, till Pyronica continued questioning.

       "If you were to be able to show your face..would you? And if so or if not, then can you give us the reasons onto why? No pressure though, sweetie." (please tell me I'm not the only one who immidietly melts when ssomeone calls me sweetie?)Her smooth voice seemed to calm down the brunette slightly as his grip against the pillow slightly softened. Both Bill and Will smiled at eachother when they noticed the progress.

       "Well..I think it depends on the situation. If we're speaking about you all in general then possibly..I mean Bill already slightly saw my face so I can't really say anything about that..you two though..possibly, but I still hesitate near each and everyone in this room..its not in my intentions..its just a natural reaction I guess. I didn't really want to act like the way I act...but it all changed. I'm sure if I was my old self then I would've loved to hang out with you all and I wouldn't feel as intimidating, but..things change. You guys..have no idea about how much things I want to tell you. This is honestly even the first time I've talked to..anyone..its really odd to talk to people other than Ruby, I'll be honest. I know you guys are curious..but I need time. You guys seem like nice people and..its nice to be here, but Im still scared..terrified..I have to be aware of my surroundings and how long I'm here..well I use to. I don't really know what I'm suppose to do now since they're gone..maybe escape. Maybe talk more? Pff..who knows..but.. Yeah maybe I'll probably show you guys my face if I ever felt like it. Or I don't know if someone accidentally showed my face, I wouldn't be panicking since it had to happen one day, right?" Dipper slowly let his grip on the pillow soften as he now just rested his face against the soft fabric covering the pillow. He was getting rather sleepy, but kept his eyes open. The crew..they all had their jaws drop. They expected the brunette to open up a bit, but they weren't ready for this information. It felt like a riddle to them, but to the sleepy male it just felt like dropping hints. Will was trying to process everything he said, Pyronica was trying to calm down her melting heart from the sight of the brunette suddenly tuning softer (in a motherly form not romantically, alrigHt-), Bill was trying to handle the brunettes preciousness as they all slightly found this a heartwarming memory. Not about how the brunette mentioned trauma, but how he even considered to open up to them. They heard the brunettes voice getting softer and gentle each second he spoke. Pyronica cleared her throat as she continued the questioning.