Cheating, Games, and Lies...

Start from the beginning

Eito: Hehehe...I can't wait to see my suitor for the day...Sorry Kenji... You're such a sweet guy underneath that emotionless tough-guy act. But it's really gotten boring...

He loved toying with people's heartstrings...

Love...

Thinking about it makes him excited...

Eito wanted more attention...

He strived for it...

He craved for it...

He was the embodiment of love...

He wanted more...

More...

More...

More...

Then that's where he saw him...

Another male student...

Black hair and black eyes. Work the same uniform every boy wears at U.A...

He was in G.E.D.

He was another poor victim to love...

Male Student: H-Hey...I got your message...

Eito: Yep~! So glad you came~! It makes me soooo happy~!

Male Student: B-But why me... There's nothing cool or anything about me...In fact, I'm not even part of the Hero Classes like you are?

Eito: So..? That doesn't make an difference. We can work it out~! Besides, I love good-looking guys like you~!

The male student blushed.

Male Student: A-Are you sure your single...like you said in your text...?

Eito: *Smiles* Of Course I am... Don't worry~! Your secret is safe with me~! After all...

Eito then wrapped his arms around the male student who blushed even more...

Eito: I'm really interested in you~!

Without another word, the two kissed for a few moments...

After pulling away, Eito begin to smirk...an heavy dark look shadowed his features~!

Eito: (Ah Love...So Irresistible~!)

He was so caught up in the zone that he did not see Kenji a few meters away watching...

Kenji:.......

Lie...

Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie....

Lies....

Their love was a lie....

-Later-

Eito was soon back in the dorms, after greeting his classmates, he goes to visit Kenji..he puts on his cutesy act before opening up the door.

Eito: Kenji Love~~~! I'm back....

Kenji:.........

Eito: Ah! What's with the silent treatment~? I thought we were done with that~! Where's my welcome back kiss~?

Kenji: ......Eito......

Kenji gets up from his seat... suddenly, the atmosphere gets darker and darker...

An chill runs down Eito's spine...

Eito: K-Kenji? (What's gotten into him?!)

Kenji: Who....

Eito: Eh?

Kenji: Who is he....?

Eito: Huh?

Kenji: That boy...I saw you kissing with in the hallways...

Eito stared in shock before it turned to fear....

Oh no....

He saw...

Kenji saw everything...

That wasn't how his planned was supposed to go....

Eito: K-K-Kenji....

Kenji: *HISS!* WHO IS HE?!!!

Eito: Eeeeep! Kenji Love! Calm down!

Kenji: DON'T CALL ME THAT! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT!!! WHO IS HE?!!

Eito: I-I can explain!!!

Kenji:........Tell me...Is he the only one...or are there more...?

Eito: Eh?

Kenji:.....Let me see your phone....

Eito: N-No! It's my phone! You don't have the right to look through my property!

Kenji:........So that's it eh....You refuse to acknowledge this...you're hiding something...That boy isn't the only one isn't he....you have many admirers... don't you?

Eito:........

His silence was Kenji's answer.

Bats: *Hisses*

Kenji: The bats have spoken....Forget it...I'm sick of your lies...Get Out...

Eito: B-But!

Kenji: OUT! I WON'T SAY IT AGAIN! GET OUT BEFORE I ACTUALLY KILL YOU!

Eito: *Crying* Waaaaaah!!!!

Eito quickly ran out of the dorm back to his own leaving Kenji in his dark room...

Kenji: Haha....

He wanted to laugh hysterically at how this situation become...

Kenji:.........It's funny...It's so funny really...I actually had hope to see what love was....

Only to realize....

Their love...

It was truly a lie....

These were the lies Kenji tell himself every night...

Kenji: Love....there's truly no such thing!!!!

It's over between them...