"You're really not letting that go." Spencer grumbled, his heart happy that she was so jealous. "But what do you mean?"

"The fight we had. If we hadn't fought, then this would've never happened and that would be the most depressing thing ever." She said factually, grinning at him and swinging their hands.

"Only because of me..." Spencer sang out cockily, laughing when her face went blank.

"Spencer, I'm starting to think you're a narcissist." Ivory deadpanned.

"No, because there are more traits to being a narcissist than an inflated sense of self-love; one of them being lack of empathy for others and a deep need for admiration and attention." Spencer responded.

"Well, you do like attention, Spence." She said smugly.

"I like your attention." He told her, smiling.

"Oh, stop it." Ivory said sheepishly as he laughed.

"What if I actually stopped? I don't think you appreciate my flirting enough..." Spencer said, his expression begging for reassurance.

"I would hate that." Ivory said, stopping as she turned towards him, both her hands plants on his cheeks and squishing his face together. "I appreciate your flirting so much, Spencey." She cooed in a teasing voice, scrunching her face up at him.

"Don't patronize me..." Spencer rolled his eyes, scoffing. Ivory chuckled, dropping her hands to her sides as she glanced around. They had made their way to a nice and almost-secluded park, surrounded by some trees which were in actuality just dead branches. But Ivory found it ten times more pretty because of the man in front of her.

Her gaze landed on Spencer, seeing his beautiful hair frame his face graciously, all fluffed up and messy—just how she liked it. She examined his face under the moonlit sky—how it casted a beautiful shadow under his cheekbones, enunciating every chiseled edge and bone. His eyes were wide and bright as ever—the green peeking out under the different lighting that she wouldn't normally see. Ivory saw his full lips curve into a smile, and she nearly swooned.

"Thank you for tonight." Ivory said, her voice full of affection. "I don't think I've enjoyed being around someone for a long time." She chuckled.

"You're welcome." He replied, eyes glinting. "I'm happy, as long as you're happy."

"You make me happy." She said truthfully, her cheeks heating up.

Spencer only grinned even brighter, stepping to her and grabbing her hands, bringing them up between their bodies as he held them firmly. "Me too, Ivy."

"You did a lot for me tonight. And I'm sorry for being a bitch and ignoring you. I really do enjoy being with you, Spencer." Ivory said truthfully, her eyes swimming with warmth as Spencer felt his stomach fill with butterflies.

"I'd do it all over for you again." He said, and Ivory's heart went into overdrive. There was a unique tension in the air—it wasn't uncomfortable, it was reassuring; letting both parties know that it was okay to make the first move.

But Ivory was quicker; in a flash, she was leaning forward, pressing a sweet kiss to his lips. She felt the softness of them, but couldn't fully register or truly feel how they felt before she pulled away quickly, her heart thudding uncontrollably in her chest. Ivory saw his face display a vary of emotions; she was suddenly paranoid that she had went too far.

Spencer's hands suddenly shot up, landing on both sides of her face as he slowly pulled her in again. His eyes were closed, heart racing in his chest as he felt her plump lips crash against his, immediately tilting his head to the right to feel more. Spencer felt her hands wrung around his neck, immediately feeling reassured and kissing her deeper. He was flying on cloud nine, making sure to never forget a single detail about their first kiss. How her hands softly rubbed the back of his neck, her lips moving in effect rhythm against his.

Ivory was filled to the brim with joy and bliss, everything in this moment feeling right and perfect. It felt right to do this with him—it felt so right to feel this good. She treasured the taste of him, hanging onto his neck for dear life. He exceeded her expectations—Spencer Reid was indeed the kisser, like she'd thought.

When their lips disconnected, the two lightly gasped for air, smiles immediately displayed on both their faces. Ivory felt his hot breath fan her face, gulping hard and meeting his eyes; she was glad that they were filled with happiness and not disappointment.

Neither of them said a thing, only gazing into the other's eyes—they were both a little shell-shocked at the kiss, neither of them sure of what to say.

Ivory bit her lip, smiling. "That was so much better than I thought it'd be."

"Backhanded compliment much?" He asked her teasingly, hands dropping down to her waist and sliding around them.

"My expectations were already high, and you beat them." She said, letting him pull their bodies together, crashing into his warmth. Ivory smiled at his tight embrace, immediately resting her head on his shoulder.

"I exceed in most activities, princess." Spencer said flirtatiously, and Ivory's heart flipped at the nickname.

"I love that." She said as he swayed them side to side.

"What? Princess?" He asked her.

"Mhm." Ivory said.

"I'll take that in account." Spencer said, and Ivory giggled with happiness.

She truly, never, ever, had felt like this before.

"When I'm with you, I forget I'm not the most important woman in the entire world." Ivory mumbled.

"What if you are?"

"Stop it." Ivory said, pulling back and pinching his cheek. "What the hell did I do to deserve this?"

"I don't know..." Spencer murmured, letting Ivory lean in and give him another peck on the lips. He smiled with a dazed look on his eyes, completely drunken with love. He was in love. He was head over heels, falling for the woman in front of him and all he wanted to do was impress her. To win her.

"You're incredible. You handsome, sexy, beautiful-hearted and faced, man." Ivory said with confidence, slapping him lightly on the cheek. She grabbed his hand, tugging him forwards as they began walking again.

"Tell me something I don't know." He murmured, staring down at the woman. Spencer was completely high off of good emotions at the moment—he couldn't think straight, he couldn't feel nor hear a single thing. He was only focused on her, only on how beautiful she was, how good her words made him feel. How good she made him feel.

Spencer couldn't believe that feeling this happy was even possible. And he wanted to feel like this forever.

It scared him a little, knowing that good things like this often don't last. But she made him feel like it would.

"I bet you don't know that I plan on smooching the hell out of you when we get back to the hotel." Ivory said smugly, and he felt his heart race with excitement.

"Dangit. I should've brought chapstick." Spencer mumbled jokingly.

"Don't worry. I can provide."

/