0.6

Louis

My body feels like it weighs a thousand pounds. It's as if everything is being pinned down and despite the fact that I want to move.  I know that even if I try to lift something it will stay down, pressed against the rough fabric beneath me.

At least I know that I'm not lying on a sidewalk somewhere. Whoever took me at least had the decency to put me on some fabric. That at least shows that they are putting some kind of care into this kidnapping.

However one question remains: what the fuck is going on?

I already was able to figure out that I've been drugged and kidnapped, but I want to who did it. I know that my father has lots of enemies that could have done it, but there's also a chance that it was all him. 

My memory is so fuzzy that I can only figure out the truth by my current senses. I've been drugged before so I can tell by how my body is reacting that it's happening again. Other than that I know the sheets aren't familiar so I have to be somewhere new. My bed doesn't even have sheets so there's no way that I can be at home.

It also definitely doesn't smell like home, it smells too clean here. There's that somewhat sickly scent of lemon cleaning products mixed with body odor lingering in the air. I really home that the body odor smell isn't coming off of me, otherwise that would be embarrassing. 

I honestly have no idea where I am, and my eyes don't want to open to see it. It's a normal feeling after being drugged, basically my eyelids feel as if they've been glued shut. It would take excessive force to get them to open and I don't have that kind of effort right now.

I'm lucky that I'm not falling in and out of sleep, last time that kept happening. One moment I would be figuring everything out and the next moment I would realize that I had been sleeping. At least that time I woke up on the cracked tile floor of my kitchen, this time I have no clue.

Maybe I should at least try and figure it out a bit more. There's no use not trying, because eventually I'll figure out anyways. 

"Boss Man it looks like he's waking up." A semi-manly voice booms above me. Well that explains it, my father's involved. That's his personal favorite name for them to call him. He thinks that it sounds powerful, but not intimidating; he likes to surprise his enemies with his power.

I open my eyes a little bit to try and see who said it, but they decide to shut as fast as they can. I need to take baby steps, I can't expect them to open on the first try. I pry them open again and for a brief second I get a view of a blurry room with at least three people standing in front of me.

I think that I'm in a hospital, or at least a doctors office of some sort. I'm still not sure why he would bring me here, but I'm getting the sense that it isn't a good thing. He used to bring me to hospitals to watch me be in pain, however he s topped for a little.

Apparently a kid does not get hurt as much as I did from playing any sport. Despite that being his excuse every single time, I think the doctors started to catch on. So he stopped and just let me suffer in silence.

The best assumption is that one of his men are a doctor and he brought me to him. This way he wouldn't be judged at by someone he doesn't know. If anything a friend of his would actually help put me in more pain, thus fulfilling his fantasy. 

Sometimes the only way to understand him, is to get inside his head. The deeper I go the more I can figure out his fucked up motives. It's actually a twisted path and I rarely go down it, but there comes a point when the best choice is to do it.

As I try to wake up my body more a strong pair of hands grip around my shoulders and shake my entire body. Despite the fact that I feel like a ton of bricks my body does not move like it. My back continuously hits the bed and bounces up again.