She was finna speak up, but then she thought again this was her relationship. It was best if she shut up.

"So who gon drop me off cause I ain't walking." Crystal looked at Mercedes, "girl shut the fuck up, you might as well walk,hon cause he nor I is dropping you off, if yo ass wouldn't here if you didn't get so fucking drunk. Stay In Yo Place Baby Girl."

Mercedes Eyes widen. "Woahh so much animosity. You must had this lil speech planned out, I only asked a question. Santana can you see if my sister can come get me?"

It was like Crystal wanted to argue with Mercedes. She kept saying slick stuff outta her mouth. Mercedes was getting fed up.

She told herself that she wasn't finna beat this hoe ass in her own home. So she ignored everything Crystal had said.

"Tesla ain't answering the phone Cedes." Mercedes huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Well you gon have to drop me off Santana, I ain't finna walk no where and you know that. So as a right now it's You drop me off or get me a Uber."

Crystal looked at Santana waiting for him to say something. "Speak My Nigga!" Crystal said. Santana looked at her like she was crazy. Mercedes finally said sum slick.

"She dropped her baby right?" She said asking Santana.

"Mercedes don't start this shit." Mercedes shook her head, "naw, naw I'm pretty sure she dropped her baby. Am I right or I'm wrong."

"YUP I SHOLL DID! HOP HOE I BEEN WAITING TO BEAT YO ASS." Crystal Ran up to Mercedes. But Santana grabbed her.

"Crystal cool! She ain't even on that!" Santana was getting tried of breaking up girl fights shit was tiring asf and it wasn't cute.

Crystal nodded her head. An sat down. "Come on Mercedes so I can drop you off. An Crystal don't say shit." Mercedes nodded her head.

But before she left, she picked up the syrup Bottle and threw it at Crystal head. The bottle had hit her in the head. "Here it look like you needed sum more syrup."

Santana picked up Mercedes and Pulled her out the house. He put her in the car and got into the car himself and drove off.

"You ain't even have to throw that at her Mercedes! They shit you do is irrelevant. Now if I would've let her go she would've beat yo ass."

Santana knew Mercedes could hold herself in a fight, but he couldn't lie Crystal ah make a bitch bleed to the bones.

"So and would've called Ken, asked his ass to run that bitch over." Santana just looked at her.

"You a Miserable bitch, Mercedes." Mercedes shrugged her shoulders. "who mad me that way? You. So please stop trynna teach me lessons Santana. I ain't slow."

"Well Act like you not Slow Mercedes. Yo ass told me you was gon focus on yourself now Mercedes, but all Miss. Nicole been telling me is you just drinking. Ain't going to work and sum more shit. You burning all yo bridges with the people who love you."

"Tah Santana don't act like you love me." In all Honestly Mercedes was still broken. She thought moving to Houston was going to help her, and it did but only a little.

But every time she seen or looked Santana, she was triggered with their good and bad Memories.

"I do still got love for you Mercedes. What happened to the Boujee only drink wine Mercedes you ain't like that hard drink shit, yo ass better than that Mercedes."

"Fix yourself cause I can't fix you. stop worrying about me and my family. I'm happy shorty, an I don't need nobody getting in the middle of that. You just being here causing problems with my relationship."

A tear fell out of Mercedes eyes. Santana pulled up at Ms.Nicole house. Mercedes hopped out the car and rung her momma doorbell. About 2 minutes later Ms.Nicole opened the door.

She seen Santana car, pulling off, than she looked at Mercedes and seen Tears falling down her eyes.

All she could open her arms and hug her baby girl. Mercedes cried on her momma shoulders. All that was running through Mercedes head was 'fix Yourself'

Answer these Questions I wanna know what y'all think💭
🤍
Heyyy y'all how y'all like this book so far!
Do y'all think Mercedes still hurt about the break up?
What y'all think she should do? L
Is what Santana telling her right?