The New SA Member

Kei Takashima and Hikari Hanazono were walking to their school, Hakusenkan, on a warm, September morning. "I'm gonna beat you this time Takashima!" Hikari playfully yelled at her boyfriend, Kei. "We'll see about that, Miss Second Place," Kei answered with a smile. "DON'T CALL ME MISS SECOND PLACE!" she yelled back. Kei just laughed. They finally reached the school and went to the ranking board. Each student is put into a certain class depending on their grade level, A-F, but the seven students with the best grades are part of the class, the Special A. This class is also called S.A. and is an honor to be in. Hikari looked at the list and saw something she didn't want to see. She was in second place. Again. She looked up at who was in first place and saw none other than Kei Takashima. "Well, looks like I win again, Miss Second Place," he said with a smirk. "Grr..... I'll beat you next time! Just you wait!" she responded back. Then she noticed something odd about the list. There were eight spots on S.A. instead if seven. "Takashima, look!" Hikari ordered Kei. Kei took a look and was just as surprised at Hikari. "Eight spots? But, there's only supposed to be seven," he said with a confused look on his face. He looked at the name at rank eight and read out loud, "Misoka Karino". "Hey, Karino is Tadashi's last name! But, since when did he have a sister named Misoka?" Hikari pointed out. "You're right Hikari, it is. But maybe it's just someone with the same last name," he replied. They shrugged and walked to the S.A. sanctuary. When they got there, they walked in and saw Akira Toudou, ranked 6th in her class. "Hikari!" she exclaimed happily as she gave Hikari a hug. "Hey Akira!" she replied. "Did you hear about S.A. holding eight people now?" Akira asked. "We just found out," Kei answered. "Misoka. That means there'll be a new girl in the group!" Akira exclaimed excitedly. "I can't wait to meet her!" said Hikari. "I heard she's really smart," said another voice. It was none other than Jun Yamamoto, ranked third in his class. He was with his twin sister, Megumi Yamamoto, ranked fourth in her class. Megumi wrote something in her notebook that said, "I heard she's really pretty". Ryuu Tsuji, ranked seventh in his class, was with the twins too. "Well, I guess we'll all get to meet her soon!" Ryuu said with a grin. Just then, Tadashi Karino, ranked fifth in his class, walked in the sanctuary with a girl walking behind him. She had long, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and was fairly tall. "Guys," Tadashi started to say. "This is my new adopted sister, Misoka Karino".

A/N: Well, that was interesting now wasn't it? I enjoyed writing this! I hope you enjoyed reading and please review!