𝒐𝒏𝒆 , mythic bitch

Start from the beginning

He swallows down the lump of anxiety in his throat. "Landon Kirby." He murmurs. Aside from Hope, this was the first girl he had ever thought was absolutely beautiful. The way her hair shines in the moonlight, her dark eyes twinkling when she looks at you. She was the definition of perfection. "What are you?"

Katherine shrugs, "Vampire." She chimes. "I was a witch, though." Landon nods, unsure what else to say. "Sorry about before, kinda."

"It, it's all good!" Landon yells. "It was my fault for running into you." Katherine laughs at his nervousness.

"Well, why don't you make it up to me sometime?" She flirts. One thing everyone at this school knows; is that Katherine is irresistible. If she can get Kol Mikaelson to fall in love with her, she can get anyone to.

And Landon was the one guy who didn't know it.

The human boy chuckles awkwardly, shoving his hands in his pocket. "Like, what?"

Katherine smirks, holding out her hand. "We could leave this joint for the night, maybe get something to eat at the Grill in town?" She offers. "Even though you plan on leaving tonight," She shamelessly checks out the teenage boy, a smirk on her face.

"I, uh, o-okay!" He grins. Hope was pretty, but she was like a brick wall. With a hundred layers of brick walls on top. Katherine was confident, ready to tell you whatever she wanted. Ready to get whatever she wanted.

Katherine nods her head. "Come on, I know a way out of here." She waves him along, leading the way. The two head through the woods, Landon feeling nervous about the entire situation. "This path will lead us straight to the gate," She looks at a wide eyed Landon. "What?"

"There's a wolf behind you." He says nervously. Katherine spins on her heel, seeing none other than a gray wolf in front of her. Katherine grabs Landon taking off his jacket. "What are you doing?"

Katherine snaps her head at him. "Turn around." She demands. Landon squeaks, facing the gate. The vampire tosses the jacket at the wolf, which transforms into Hope Mikaelson.

"Are you two crazy! I could have killed you!" Hope shouts at them. Landon turns around, now confused at the fact that Hope is where the wolf once stood.

"Yeah, yeah, we get it. Come on, Landon." The vampire grabs Landon's hand, leading him back to the school. Hope couldn't help but feel slightly jealous that Landon was effortlessly giving Katherine all of his attention. But then again, who doesn't?

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Landon Kirby observes his surroundings. His hand graces along the glass compartment, which contains a small knife. Instinctively, his hand reaches for the handle. "Don't touch that."

The human boy jumps in the air, Hope walking down the stairs with real clothes on. "Sorry. I didn't. I-I mean, I wasn't," Katherine walks in behind Hope, and he looks around again. "Where are we?" He asks.

Katherine sighs, "This is the Stefan Salvatore Memorial Library." She says, as if that clears everything up.

"All the artifacts in here have a supernatural history." Says Hope, giving slightly more clarification.

Landon looks back down at the knife. "What's the story on this one?" He felt something, almost like a pull towards the small object. He wanted it. He needed it.