𝒐𝒏𝒆 , mythic bitch

Start from the beginning

Josie nods. "Katherine has always had her close knit circle. Penelope Park, always by her side. Alyssa Chang used to be apart of their crew, before Alyssa had a mental breakdown and tried to turn Katherines hair purple. Then they burned Alyssas eyebrows off." She rambles.

Rafael huffs. "Damn,"

Katherine swings open Alaric Saltzman's office, a curly headed boy running right into her. The vampire grabs the boy by the throat, throwing him effortlessly into a wall. The boy, whose name is Landon Kirby, is unconscious instantly.

"Katherine!" Alaric hisses, pulling the girl into his office. The Headmaster looks at MG. "Get him to the cellar. This is not good. This is bad."

Hope storms towards the vampire. "What was that?" She snaps.

"The bonsai headed boy ran into me. He was human, so I knocked him out so you guys can compel him when he wakes up." Katherine says, almost sounding bored by the whole situation.

"Yeah, well, we can't compel him for 24 hours." Alaric sighs.

Katherine shrugs. "At least he'll be asleep for most of that time." She retorts. Hope scoffs, shaking her head at the vampires lack of emotions. "So, he's the former waiter that Hope has a crush on? The foster brother of that wolf boy?"

Hope snaps her head back to the girl. "How did you hear about that?" She asks.

"Josie and Lizzie were showing him around, Pedro told Kaleb who told Wade who Jed who told Alyssa who told basically everyone in Spell Lab and Penelope told me." Katherine says matter of factly. She looks at Alaric, blinking at him. "Now, can you tell me why I don't have my ice cream machine anymore?"

Alaric squints at Katherine, trying his best to understand the girls logic. "No ice cream machines allowed in the dorms." He says blankly. Hope frowns, confused on how Katherine even thought she could have that.

Katherine groans, glancing around the office. "Well, if that's all I needed, then I'll be going now." She chirps. Turning on her heel, she waves her hand before disappearing down a hall.

"She reminds me of someone." Alaric says under his breath.

Hope looks up at him. "Who?"

He glances at the tribrid, before shaking his head. "Nobody you'd want to meet." He says lowly.

The party is insane.

As Katherine chats with Penelope Park, she eyeballs the curly headed boy slowly walking away from the crowd. He wasn't supposed to be here. A smirk forms on her face, and she hands Penelope her drink. "I'll be back, love." She chimes before walking down the path. Now only in her plaid dress, the cool breeze was harsh against her bare arms, but nothing she couldn't handle.

Landon Kirby walks through the forest. "Hey," She chirps. Landon nearly jumps ten feet in the air, causing the vampire to laugh. "Sorry, just a habit."

"Y-you're the one that threw me like a ping pong ball."

"Nice analogy." She chimes, walking towards him. "Katherine Valentine." Holding out her hand, the boy shakes it.