Chapter 5

At the Park:

"Why are you guys so gosh darn early?" Ogiwara-kun said. 

"Why are you late?" I mocked. 

Ogiwara-kun was always late to all the meetings related to the band. Ogiwara-kun has been our childhood friend for ages, more like he has been since the beginning. Before we all split up, we were the best children's team in all of the world all 7 of us, Takao, Kasamatsu, Mayuzumi, Sakurai, Himuro, Ogiwara, and me. We were the best of the best we were all child prodigies, rich, and well known. That all crashed after a fight in between us all, but that is for another time. 

"What did you call me here for?" Ogiwara asked.

"Well... we want to bring back the team back together." Takao said while rubbing his neck.

"My milkshake brings all the boys in the yard..." Someone's phone rang.

Wait ... that's mine...

I picked up the phone and answered.

"Ayo, what up bro, why didn't you answer the first time?!"

"What do you mean the first time?!" I exclaimed.

"You so totally didn't see the first call or were you daydreaming again?!"

"Damn it Mitobe on to me again. Anyway why did you call? Cuz that's a first." I said.

"Haha ... stupid bitch. Anyway I want to say that the traitors are on to you and the team." Mitobe said.

"What do you mean the traitors are on to us Mitobe, did you say something you shouldn't have?" I said.

"Maybe ... maybe not, anyway I should be there in a weeks max." Mitobe said. 

"Whatever cuz, come listen to the convo." I said.

"Anyway ... fam so are we bringing back the team or what?" Ogiwara said.

"Mitobe what do you think?" Mayuzumi said.

"Yeah, let's do it bro's, but I wanna join this time to get revenge on the traitors, and tell Uncle Asahi before y'all forget." Mitobe said.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever Mitobe we'll do it." Sakurai said. 

"Sakurai... shut up, and tell Uncle I said hi." Mitobe said, and hung up the phone.

"Anyway, are we gonna keep the same name as last time or change it? I think it's better to keep it the way it is, so people know we are back." Ogiwara said.

"Yeah, let's keep it the same, don't want anybody come and challenging us when we have a different name." Takao said.

"If we are gonna become a team again, where are we gonna practice? I mean we could always do it at the park." Mayuzumi said.

"Maybe not there are opponents lurking around here." Kasamatsu said. 

"True ... or we could just practice in Uncle's house he has a basketball court in the back of his house." I said.

"Then it's settled let's do it there." Takao exclaimed.

A few minutes later:

"Well let's go home fam, and rest for the big day tomorrow." Ogiwara said.

We all went home and met Uncle Asahi at the door, we told him that Mitobe is coming later this week or next week, which is good for us and that postpones the party he had planned for tomorrow. At least now I can go plop down on heaven or the bed, whichever is fine. 

"Goodnight, my sweet." I said to Nigou.

-----

Who can forget Nigou? Not me! Anyways plot twist Kuroko's cousin is Mitobe, not Izuki like most people thought. Anyway's until next chapter my sweet readers.