Chapter 12

"Alright then ... nice...," Takao said. 

*Time Skip*

"Yessssss, school is finally over it's time to go home awwnd relax for 10 hours," Sakurai yelled. 

"Shut up at this point man, we still have to go to practice remember?" Mayuzumi sighed. 

"Oh..., we about to die, aren't we?" Sakurai said as he flopped into the limo. 

"Yup, just remember to stay quiet," Mayuzumi said as he shuffled into the limo. 

"MOVE y'all fatasses out of the way!" Mitobe yelled as he was running towards the limo. Why you ask? His blue-haired cousin was currently chasing him. Why? He stole his underwear. Kuroko is a person of tidiness, so Mitobe stealing his underwear is a big FAT no-no. He is now on the track of being killed slowly behind the school. 

"Mitobe, get your big aged middle man self over here before I whoop your ass so hard, your face looks like it is having an allergic reaction." Kuroko smiled while saying that, s you know he is being hella serious. 

"Can y'all like not right now? I want to take a nap." Himuro said while also shuffling to the limo. 

Chaos is everywhere around this school all because of them. Girls are staring because they are pretty as shit. The boys are also staring because damn. Teachers cannot do anything as school is over and frankly, they do not care. Other staff is staring only because they do not wanna work. Life is crazy at this school. Makes you wonder what is happening with the others. Let's see what is happening with the GOM and teams. 

*Location skip to where they all are*

After they had seen their shadows disappear in a limo with a really hot guy, they are living life somehow. They still practice basketball, but it does not feel the same. It feels like there is a gaping hole in their hearts. Sometimes they do joint practices and it makes them want to cry. 

Currently, at Seirin, they are all meeting up, let us see what they are doing.

"So...what are we going to do?" Kise asked not noticing this sad as fuck atmosphere.

"Literally man, shut up, just shut up, like right now," Moriyama said a man who flirts but is currently not flirting.

"Why? Moriyama-senpai, why?" Kise asked still not noticing the dampening mood, he really needs to eat a Snickers. 

"Do you really not notice this atmosphere, nanodayo?" said stupid glasses face with green hair. 

"What atmosphere?" Aomine and his dumb self asked. 

"How do you not notice that ever since, y'all know who, has left team morale has been down by like 100%," Hyuuga other glasses face said. 

"Stop playing captain, as if they ever made our teams better." Kagami's stupid face and mouth said.

Riko almost blew her shit up at her basketball player, so instead, she settled for beating him up silently. 

"Damn coach, fuck you do that for?" Kagami still not getting the hint to shut up.

"Anyways, so... how was y'alls day?" Kise asked.

"Really, we are just gonna ignore that fat elephant in the room?" Imayoshi talking to Koganei. 

"I guess so, my day has been mediocre at best," Koganei said as he is reminiscing about his friendship with Mitobe.

"Life really hasn't been the same." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, it's me after not updating for like a whole year, I cannot promise I will update frequently, but I was thinking of making an imagines page on TikTok. I haven't made it because I wanted to ask y'all first to see if it is a good idea. My bad for not updating life has been crazy like I am about to go to college. I have been worrying about school and work. I also wanted to know if I should write more one-shots because my ideas are more like one-shots than actual stories. Overall, I missed y'all and I miss writing, so I will try to write more here and maybe make that new TikTok account. 

-Sincerely UZ

P.S. I really am sorry for not updating, life just got in the way.