Chapter 1.4

Over the past two years, Harry has grown a considerable amount. His body has gotten feminine, he has an Ivory colored complexion, and his hair has grown to past his shoulders making it look like a halo of purity surrounds him. His emerald eyes gained a spark of wisdom and fondness to anyone who looks at them. His lips have gotten fuller and were a bright apple red color. He is at the height of 5'2, short for a boy but around normal for 14-year-old girls.
But his body was not the only thing that has grown, his brain is unmatched, even by Hermione. Not only has he gotten top student in all his classes, he supports school clubs like the transfiguration club, used to help students get farther in school.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye Aunt Petunia!" Harry called out from the train window, his long raven hair put in a low ponytail. Aunt Petunia waved back, blowing an air kiss to him before Harry went back into his compartment.

"Harry, when are you going to cut your hair?" Hermione asked as she lifted her head from the new potions book they got. "Hmm, how about never?", He teased as he sat down in his seat with an identical book that Hermione has in his hands. Hermione rolled her eyes playfully before going back to her book. The compartment door opened, to reveal Ron, who was looking desperate.

"Harry! You have to help me! I didn't finish the potions homework for the summer!" Ron said pleading at the raven. Both Harry and Hermione rolled there eyes, except Hermione went back to her book, and Harry transfigures a book into a table. Scooching over a little he allowed Ron space to put his paper on the desk.
Grabbing a ballpoint pen he showed Ron what Doxcide potion effects are and the recipe, not noticing Ron looking at him dreamily.
Hermione looked up and smirked taking a discrete picture of Ron staring at Harry.

"All right Ron, who invented Doxycide?" Harry asked as he looked up from the old 3rd-year textbook. "Uh, Zymunt Brug I think it was?" He responded looking puzzled. "It's Zygmunt Budge, but that was close!" Harry said encouragingly.
Ron puffed his chest up in pride as Harry smiled at him for getting it right. "All right what is the next ingred- Oh hello Draco!".

Ron scowled as he heard the name Draco. Looking behind him the blonde pureblood was looking at Harry with lust in his eyes. Something that went unnoticed by the Gryffindor. "Malfoy," Ron said with mild distaste.

"Weasley," The Slytherin said trying to be nice to impress his crush. Draco sat at the other side of Harry much to the Gryffindor's displeasure. "So, what are you doing?" He asked as he looked over to the transfigured table. There laid the Potion homework of one Ronald Weasley, as it says so in chicken scratches.

"I am helping Ron to do his Potion's homework. He forgot to do it over the summer." Harry said. Draco was about to make a remark when the snack trolley rolled over and opened the door.

"Snacks! Anyone want a snack!", the old lady asked as she stopped the cart. Harry's eyes lightened up at the mention of sweets and he bounced over to the trolley, bag of galleons in hand, Hermione in tow.

As the two Hufflepuff's busied themself with sweet's, the two rival houses started to argue. "Harry is mine, I met him first!" Ron whisper yelled. "Why would he want to a flobberworm for brains, freckled orange?" Draco retorted, pointing his nose up.
When the two Hufflpuff's came back the two boys were just glaring at each other. Harry plopped himself down in between them and started eating his pumpkin pasties.

"My father told me that there will be an event going on at school this year.", Draco said as he looked at Harry who was adorably biting into the pastry. "Oh really! What is it?" Harry asked excitedly as he looked at the blond boy, who was holding down a blush. "It's called the Tri-wizard Tournament I presume it was called,".

"Oh, I know what it is!" Harry said before frowning. "It's a very dangerous competition against different schools, in each school, there will be one champion. There are three tasks, you must complete each task to get points, and then at the final task, one of the champions must get the Tri-wizard cup. But my problem is that a lot of people have died in the past, that was why it hasn't been played for years," Harry said, fidgeting with his fingers.

-------------------------------- Time skip to when the other schools come------------------------------

Harry's eyes were sparkling as the the Durmstrang kids all tumbled in with an amazing light performance. As he looked over the crowd of seventeen year olds he accidentally made eye contact with one. Brown eyes met emerald, as the tall Bulgarian was looking over the sea of children at the great hall. Said man looked at the short and petite figure of one Harry Potter before smirking at him, causing the fourteen year old to blush.

Looking away, knowing that he was blushing he started talking to Hermione in excitement of the upcoming tournament.
"Did you know that the Tri-wizard tournament is such a dangerous activity that, you get one thousand galleons and great prowess for the rest of your life! But because it's such a task that only if your seventeen you will be able to participate," Harry informed as Dumbledore started talking.

"Thank you all for coming here for the Tri-Wizard Tournament. As you know this is a very dangerous tournament and that only 7th year student are allowed to participate," Dumbledore said looking at the twins who were know moping. "The reward for said Tournament will be one thousand galleons and fame for the rest of your life. And know if you wish to enter you must write your name on a peace of parchment and throw it inside the goblet of Fire. There shall be an age restriction line that will not let you participate even if you asked a seventh year to do so. Know let us feast!" Dumbledore finished with a grandfatherly smile, and sat down.

After an hour of dining they all got sent to there dorms waiting for Tournament to begin.

I want you guys to tell me who will ask Harry to the Yule ball, well I'm finished see ya!
1089 words