04|Cheering you

Seriously but thank you❤️
~Nydia

Win stared at the mirror as his past hits him hard. He quickly splashed cold water on his face and dry it up before walking out. Bright was sitting where he was while playing the guitar. "Feeling better?" Bright asked as Win flinched. "Very much.." Win smiles as Bright smiles back slightly. "Are you sure you're alright with the song?" Bright asked as Win nodded. "I'm alright with whatever you are!" Win grins brightly. Bright's eyes widened at the male's visual. "Win...Do you know how adorable you are now?" Bright accidentally spilled out his thoughts. Win blushed red, so as Bright. "Ahem...What's with that face of yours?" Pluem suddenly enters. "Pluem! Why are you here?!" Win got up as Pluem chuckled. "Guess who is gonna join you!" Pluem exclaimed as Win's eyes widened. "That's great! You can help me out too!" Win smiled brightly. Bright was glaring at Pluem from the corner he was at. He gritted his teeth slightly. "Hi! I am Pluem! Studying Law just like Win!" Pluem smiles at poker face Bright. "Mhmm," Bright got up and walked off. 'So Win is in the Law course...He's so adorable...' Bright smiles before leaving the two. "Uh.." Pluem awkwardly looked at Win who smiles. "See what i mean?" Win said as Pluem chuckled awkwardly.

Win, you haven't visited me in awhile
-Your Papi

Win shuddered as he read the note he found on his table. "Are you alright?" Win swiftly turned and saw a Bright leaning against the door frame. "Never so much!" Win answered as he shoves the letter into his pocket. Bright stared at his pocket before walking away with Win behind him. "Win..If you are ever upset...You can chat with me," Bright said as Win immediately smile. "Thank you..." Win said as Bright smiles. "I don't want to force you..." Win's heart immediately pounded. He blush. "Thank you so much..."

Both males were practicing together yet separately from the others in one corner. Bright was patiently teaching Win who seemed to learn fast. "Thank you so much, Bright!" Win grins as he finally managed to play the first verse of the song. Bright nodded. "Win...I need to tell you something...I was wondering if you cou—" "Everyone! It's very late already! You can go back!" Guy cuts Bright off. Everyone thanked Guy and Win immediately looked at frowning Bright. "What were you about to tell me?" Win asked Bright who blushes slightly. "I wanted to ask you if you could...you could...Go...go eat dinner with me!" Bright stutters as Win chuckled. "Sure! I mean we can bond together!" Win said as Bright nodded. Both males got up. "Oh yea!" Win suddenly said as Bright looked at him questionably. "I was gon—" Bright got pushed accidentally by a stranger. Win's eyes widened so as Bright. Bright's lips were touching Win's cheeks softly. Bright immediately pulled away. "I-i'm so sorry!" Bright apologised. "Huh? No it's me who should apologise!" Win was flustered as Bright turned red. "S-so..Where are we going to eat at?" Win asked as Bright cleared his throat. "A cafe called 'The 6th'," Bright answered. "A-ah..." Win enters Bright's car and Bright immediately started driving.

A/N
The 6TH is an actual cafe in Bangkok. It's opposite or should i say close to a temple for the reclining buddha is. I recommend you their food as it's amazing! One food i recommend is actually the seafood omelette rice. Something like that. I don't remember the name but inside is fried rice or smt with seafood like prawns with fried egg hovering it! It's delicious so as their Thai milk tea! But i drank their ice chocolate which is equally nice! Service there is nice so please try it out!