Chapter • 4

| Birthday • Surprised |

》 Begin 《

The telepathic communication will changed to:

"<this>" to "This: ..."

For example:

Lily: What can we do?

Luna: tomorrow~

Well for the mind reading part:

-- i wonder what happen to them?

Luna Pov

8 months has passed and today is our birthday which we will be 6 yrs. Old, yeah... isn't amazing.

During this 8 months both me and lily bonded with the capture target, or known as our brother. His personality has changed cold to a warm level of bonding we had, *shudder* just so you know me and lily are twins we weren't used to befriended with other  childrens. And as we grow, we kinda made friends with others but not to the point of expanding friendship to other people.

In the end this friends we made at earth weren't close to us, so we're back to all alone again.

Right i almost forgot... the tattoo chain in lily's wrist was very noticeable, so we decided to cover up with it a thick bracelet. We wanted to contact the dieties but we actually don't know how, even communicating with telepathy or mind reading. It's pretty useless but at the same time boring, the only way it works is that the two of us can only communicate. The mind reading part we discovered it was accidentally we read our brother thoughts, at that time we tested  our mind reading skills of the distance.

"Luna~!"

An overly familiar voice called out to me, i turned around to see that my brother was heading towards me.

"What is it brother luke?" I asked

"Hehe~ you see luna~ do you know where lily is?" He asked me looking around in a good mood

-- i wanted to surprise them, but i guess father wouldn't allowed it...

I heard his thoughts and thought over a bit, and decided to lie him. Since lily doesn't want from brother luke, of course i know the duke, or father wouldn't give a damn about our birthday.

"Ah! I think she's in the garden!" I replied to him

"Thank you luna~"

He waved at me and left behind me alone in the hallways. Well i guess during this 8 months the one brother got attached to is, Lily. Why is that? Well isn't it obvious that the youngest daughter of Fluxstone is an adorable young lady, even if her attitude is a bratty naughty personality.

The real location of lily is in the library, of course i lied to brother luke. We didn't want to see lily running or hiding around in live action, i can already imagine it the servants running to catch while brother using his magic or tricks. *shudder* pure horror

I arrived at the library's door and silently enter not making a noise, walking towards the Magic Section. I heard feminine voice behind the bookshelves and saw that my sister lily is here.

"I think it was water or maybe air..."

She was muttering words too fast so i didn't heard too much, i tap her shoulder lightly causing her to look around and saw that i was behind her.

"Ah, what took you so long. Did something happen?" She asked

"Nah, it's just brother came up to me and asked of where you are" i said to her. Which she just shudder and changed our topic