Chapter 3 - Still surviving - Krism

Krism's POV

I couldn't believe I had survived the whole night... I also couldn't believe that I had killed someone, one of my friends. I kept on replaying the moment over and over in my mind, I think my guilt may end up killing me if something else doesn't. I took a sip from my water bottle and started running. I wonder why Minx didn't come with me, she just grabbed her knives and left with Andy, I should have followed them. Minx would have been better using this bow than I would, then again I did hit Cry... if only I had known it was him! Ugh! Suddenly I ran straight into someone.

"Watch it!" Said a voice, another person grabbed me and put a knife at my neck. I was so scared, my legs trembling and my face white with fear.

"Kill me then! Or do you not have the guts to!" I struggled.

"Krism?" I recognised the voice, it was Chilled.

"Chilled! Oh my God, thank flipping God it's you." the knife was removed from in front of my neck.

"Sorry Krism." It was Ze. I hugged Chilled and Ze, I have no idea why but then I burst out into tears.

"I...I.."

"Krism what's wrong?" Said Ze.

"I killed Cry!" I sobbed. Chilled and Ze gasped.

"Y..you killed him." Ze said, I nodded.

"I didn't know it was him, honest." I looked up at Chilled and Ze, they were never going to let me come with them.

"Its okay Krism, we believe you." I wiped the tears from my eyes and we set off.

"Why don't we try and find Smarty and GaLm and along the way look for Minx and Andy."

"and Dave!" I added. The boys nodded and we head off.
---------------------------------------------------------------
So Krism has teamed up with Chilled and Ze.
Did she make the right choice?

Sorry these chapters aren't the longest but I post multiple a day so I guess it's about the same.
~Jinxx