29. Asking forgiveness

Start from the beginning

"Hana" he said and ran toward me.

"Oh god Hanu! I've missed you so much" he said hugging me tightly. But my eyes were on that girl who now turned to us. She was beautiful young girl. She look familiar but I shrug and look at her with anger and jealousy.

"Since morning I've been calling you but your phone was switched off why? And Why you didn't tell me that your coming? " He asked as he pulled back. My eyes were still on that girl I was glaring at her but she was standing there looking at us blankly.

"Hey" maan cupped my face and made me look at him.

"Aren't you happy that I came?" I asked looking at him.

"Ofcourse I am happy! You don't know how I spent this whole week.. I missed you so much" he said kissing my nose.

"I don't think you missed me. You've been good company afterall" I said through my gritted teeth while glaring at that girl. Maan look at me then at that direction where I was looking.

"Oh.. she's..." Before he could say anything i Cutt him off.

"Your new girlfriend" I asked glaring at him.

"What? Are you crazy?" He asked confused and shocked.

"You think I'm crazy? You were with her last night and your saying I'm crazy" I said in rage.

"Hana.. it's not like tha..." He was saying but I didn't let him complete his sentence.

"I know! She's the one who pick your phone last night at 12:45!" I suddenly yelled at him. he was taken aback looking at me shocked.

"Hana..." I again cut him off.

"What were you doing with her at that time Maan! She's here.. it means... she's at my home last night. How could you bring her here!" I shouted at him grabbing his collar who was standing there still shocked. His eyes were wide.

"Hana relax! Why are you shouting!?' he asked through gritting teeth glaring at me. And freed his collar.

"Why am I shouting?" I asked in low voice tear started flowing my cheeks.

"My husband were last night with some other women and you are asking me why am I shouting!" I yelled on his face.

"Stop it hana" he warned me but I don't know what happened to but I couldn't control on my agression.

"No I am not! And YOU! Get the hell out off my house! Right NOW" I shouted pointing my fingers at that girl.

"Listen hana... Your getting all this wrong.... last night we were just watching movie. And I...." That girl tried to talk to me but I stop her in the middle.

"Movie? At midnight you were watching movie with my husband... Don't you have any shame...." I was saying but Maan grabbed my both arms and made me look at him.

"Stop it! stop it! I said stop it" he yelled making me flinch.

"She's my friend and last night we were not alone! Fathima was with us! And she's nawaz bhai's sister ARIBA" he said in single breath looking at my eyes and hearing that Fathima aapi was with them immediately made me relax inwardly.

"Fathima aapi were with both of you?" I asked to confirm and he nodded.

"Yes! And if you don't believe me then you can go and ask fathu." He said while slightly pushing me and walked out off the room.

"Maan" I called him but he was already gone.

I looked at Ariba and saw her smirking but as she saw me she cover her smirk and gave me pity look