5. Old memories

BWOOOM

The ball hit Hinata's hand perfectly.
"OMG KAGEYAMA" Hinata screamed joyfully.
"Kageyama you guys are perfectly in sync, did you ever play volleyball with him before?" Suga asked.
"no we didn't" Kageyama says.
"what the hell"

Everybody was confused but amazed. Especially Kageyama himself.

Hinata continued to watch after that. Hinata couldn't get his mind off of it. When he jumped he could see what's behind the wall. Then something flashed into his mind. It was for about a second but it felt wierd.

He saw a boy in front of him.smirking and saying goodbye to him. But it wasn't a nice goodbye it was a really scary one. Then he pushed him and Hinata was put back into reality when he hit Kageyama's ball and so on.

"It was really wierd. What if playing volleyball with Kageyama will bring my memory back?" Hinata thought.

"I mean we can try it?"
The practice was really fun. He enjoyed watching Kageyama set the ball for the players. While doing so his black hair was flowing beautifully. Kageyama's teammates were really funny and nice. Except Tsukkishima he always frowns. Practice was over really fast.

"Bye!" Hinata shouts.

"Bye Chibi-chan!" the team replies.

Kageyama giggles.

"oi stupid kageyama that's not funny!" he grumpyly replies.

At home kageyama finds an old photo book of his times in Kitagawadaichi. Kageyama still felt like he knew Shoyo from somewhere.
He was looking through the pages as a boy with shining red hair cought his attention.
" it it c-can't be" Kageyama whispers with his eyes wide open. He stared at the picture for minutes.

"oi Kageyama what are you looking at?" Hinata asks walking up behind him.

Kageyama is startled for a second and then asks: "Hinata I was just looking at this old photo book and I-is that you in this picture?"

Thanks for reading part 5 of my angel! I hope you enjoyed the story so far! :) bye until next time!