Chapter 2: The Initiation

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 2 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"It's the next day which means it's time for the Initiation, everyone is in the locker room getting ready with (Y/N) dressing up in his combat outfit as well loading his weapons and checking the sharpness of the blades of his swords, he holsters them as he turned his attention to Yin who's playing with a baby rattle, he picks her ups which she smiles brightly......................
????: "(Y/N) (L/N), I'm looking for a (Y/N) (L/N). *looks at him, approaches him* Are you (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Yes."
Prof. Peach: "I'm Prof. Peach. I am told by Ozpin to watch over your daughter. I believe this is her?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. This is Yin."
Prof. Peach: "Aren't you a cute little girl, I promise to take care of her during your initiation Mister (L/N)."
(Y/N): "Okay. *looks at Yin* Be a good girl for Prof. Peach, mommy and daddy won't be gone too long, okay?"
....................Yin coos in happiness, he gives her to Prof. Peach as she smiled at her. (Y/N) walks to the cliff where everyone else is at with everyone standing in a launch pad, people get launched into the forest with someone before Yang gets launched as she winked at (Y/N) and Ruby which he smirks at. They get launched with (Y/N) focusing his semblance which he turns to ash and lands on the ground with a fire wave seen the moment he landed......................
(Y/N): "I can definitely know what wYang would say, but. Nailed it."
......................he ran through the forest finding a partner and the ruins, he stopped as he looked around which he shook his head not finding anything. He hears a growl which causes a smirk to appear on his face as he equipped his sidearm turning it into a Kukri to cut off the head of a Beowolve, more are seen which he equips his shotgun shooting multiple rounds into seven Beowolves killing them. He converts his main weapon to sword more to start attacking them while holding his side weapon in a dual wielding style, his foot ignites on fire which he kicks a Beowolve through it's body and cuts off its head, he walks off continuing towards the temple when he moved his arm behind him hearing a stabbing sound, he looked to see a Beowolve where he stabbed it in the head under the top jaw......................
(Y/N): "Nice try."
......................he removed his weapon from the Beowolve and continued to his direction, he hears a commotion which he runs to see Ruby being held by a giant feather holding her to the ground with a DeathStalker heading her way causing (Y/N) to run to her as he jumped in the air shooting at the Grimm, which luckily hits it in three of its eyes as it roared in pain. (Y/N)'s weapons ignite on fire and he yelled at the top of his lungs as he stabbed it in the head as it roared in pain from the stabbing and burning in the head which killed it as it body went limp. He removed the feather from her cape......................
Ruby: "Thank you (Y/N). Thank you, thank you."
(Y/N): "Hey, it's alright. You're safe, and it's my responsibility as a big brother-in-law to keep you safe."
Ruby: "I'm sure I can take care of myself, but thank you."
Yang: "(Y/N)!"
......................she ran and hugged him as he hugged back, but a screeching sound is heard to see the Nevermore circling around getting their attention. (Y/N) quickly grabbed his chess piece and they ran to another temple, after that it stopped gem from going further which they had no choice, but to fight with gun shots being shot at from everyone which hits the Nevermore, but not injuring it. It flies around heading towards them with Yang jumping in the air as it goes to eat her, but she held its mouth open as she unloaded shotgun shells in its mouth......................
Yang: "I. Hop. You're. Hungry!"
......................it flies outta control and crashes into a mountain with Yang landing on the ground......................
(Y/N): "Woo! Now that's what I'm talking about Yang!"
......................she looks at him and winks towards him, the Nevermore slowly gets back up as it roared in anger. Everyone gets set up for an attack with Ruby in position to get launched, (Y/N) focuses his semblance as he did a motion where his blades ignite on fire. Ruby gets launched as he does fire slash projectiles stopping it from flying away which Ruby runs up the mountain dragging the Nevermore gaining speed from shooting her gun and the moment she reached the top she cuts the Nevermore's head off, it's body falls to the ground turning to ash.....................

Yang P.O.V

....................after that everyone is assigned to the teams with Yang along side Ruby, Weiss, and Blake as Team RWBY, not much students passed which she started thinking about (Y/N) if he would probably have to leave Beacon. A knock was heard which Ruby answers as she opened the door......................
Ruby: "Hey (Y/N). *adoring tone* Hi Yin."
......................that gets Yang's attention which she sees him walk in carrying Yin......................
Yang: "(Y/N). *walks up to him, hugs him* What are you doing here?"
(Y/N): "Well, Ozpin called me to his office and he decided that I'm gonna be apart of this team now, since we have this cute little one here."
Yin: *giggles happily*
Ruby: "Yay, we're not gonna be separated!"
Weiss: "Obviously family is strong together."
Blake: "Welcome to our team."
......................after that it gets at night time with (Y/N) placing Yin in the crib next to the bed where him and Yang are sleeping, they crawled in with Yang hugging him and he kisses her forehead as they slowly drifted to sleep leaving the young couple happy to be together."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)