Prologue: Heading to Beacon Academy

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the Prologue to this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Yang P.O.V

"In a house somewhere on the island called Patch that's miles away from Vale a girl is waking up as she sits up and stretches as she yawns, the girls name is Yang Xiao Long. Daughter of two members of a team known as STRQ as her family is Taiyang Xiao Long and Raven Branwen, when Yang was a baby she disappeared for unknown reasons as she had a step-mother named Summer Rose and has a Half-Sister named Ruby Rose. She gets up and walks downstairs as she sees her dad cooking and he looks at her................
Taiyang: "Morning Yang."
Yang: "Hey dad. Ruby up yet?"
Taiyang: "Not yet, maybe you should wake her up breakfast is almost done and don't forget................."
Yang: "I know."
.....................she goes back upstairs and she doesn't head to Ruby's room as she heads back to her room and she walks in as she crawls in the bed as she touches something under the blanket...................
Yang: "Hey handsome, time to wake up."
......................groaning is heard as the blanket uncovers to reveal (Y/N) (L/N), he knew Yang as they went to Signal and they are now living together for a certain reason, he opens his eyes as he looks at her and rubs Yang's chin...................
(Y/N): "Hey beautiful."
Yang: "Time to get up sweetie."
......................cooing is heard as Yang goes to a crib in her room as she looks in and reaches her hand in..................
Yang: "Morning my little dragon."
......................she reaches her other hand in and picks up her baby Yin (L/N), Yin is Yang and (Y/N)'s child as she has (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair color and Yang's eye color. Yang had her about 2 months ago after she was confirmed to be pregnant. After it was confirmed (Y/N) was surprised and took responsibility with him and Yang are married at seventeen years old, Yang holds Yin in her arms as she giggles being held by her. (Y/N) walks up to them as she looks at him and she giggles as she reaches for him....................
(Y/N): "I guess your dad decided to let you wake me up?"
Yang: "Yeah. I gotta wake up Ruby now."
(Y/N): "Okay, I'll take Yin downstairs."
Yang: "Okay."
....................they kiss as (Y/N) holds Yin and he walks out as Yang heads to Ruby's room..................

(Y/N) P.O.V

....................(Y/N) is walking downstairs as he has Yin in his arms who is in a cheerful mood as she giggles, then he walks in as he sees Taiyang putting food at the table and he looks at (Y/N)..................
Taiyang: "Morning (Y/N). *looks at Yin* Hello Yin. You slept well?"
(Y/N): "Perfect."
.....................Yin reaches for her grandpa as he grabs her and holds her as she hugs him and he hugs back, then he places her in the baby chair as (Y/N) helps by setting the plates on the desk...................
Taiyang: "Hey (Y/N). *he looks at him* I just wanted to say, I'm glad Yang chose a great guy. I know what she's been doing at times, but I didn't think you would get involved."
(Y/N): "Hey. It was my first time doing what she likes to do, me and her wasn't thinking and that's how Yin was born."
Taiyang: "Well, you took your responsibility. At least it wasn't a random guy, cause if it was I would've fu............"
(Y/N): "Hey. *covers Yin's ears* No cussing around a baby."
Taiyang: *covers mouth* "Sorry."
..................he uncovers Yin's ears as she touches his hand and he smiles, then he hears footsteps as he sees Yang and Ruby walking in and Ruby walks to Yin as she starts adoring her as she giggles being adored by her aunt. After Yang was confirmed pregnant it was arranged with (Y/N) moving in with her after they got married at a young age, Taiyang and (Y/N)'s parents agreed to it with him and Yang sleeping in the same room with Yin in her crib. Now (Y/N), Yang, and Ruby are headed to Beacon Academy as they got ready putting on their outfits, (Y/N) walks in the living room putting on his boots and he sees Yin crawling to him causing him to pick her up.......................
(Y/N): "Hey Yin. *rubs her head which she giggles at* Me, mommy, and aunt Ruby are headed to Beacon Academy, too bad I can't take you."
Taiyang: "Actually I talked to Ozpin, *he looks at him* he said it was okay if you wanted to bring Yin to Beacon with you three if you want."
(Y/N): "Really?"
Taiyang: "Yeah. And he also gave permission for me to come visit you to see how things are going, so I think you should. It'd be sad for her since she's only two months old."
(Y/N): "Yeah. You're right. It might make Yang think she'll be doing what her mother did and I know deep inside she will never do that. So, I guess we should take her. *looks at Yin, playful tone* You want to come to Beacon with us? *she giggles* Do you? Do you?"
......................she laughs at her father being goofy which made her laugh more, they packed everything as they headed to the ship with (Y/N) carrying Yin. They're on the airship with Yin looking outside the window amazed, Yang stands next to him as they admired the view of Vale, they saw Signal Academy below them while they looked on. (Y/N) looks at Yang to see her with a little bit of a sad look on her face......................
(Y/N): "Is something wrong Yang?"
Yang: "I wanted to say it was a good decision we took Yin with us, if we left her to be taken care of by my father it would be like I abandoned her like my mom did-"
(Y/N): *holds her hand to stop her talking, she looked at him* "Don't talk about that, you will never be like her. She made a mistake about leaving you at a baby, and you will never make that same mistake she did."
Yang: *smiles* "You're right. I will never make that mistake, cause she left for no reason and I have a reason to stay. And I will never let that go."
......................they smiled at each other and they kissed, they were interrupted with a vomiting sound to see a blonde guy holding his mouth trying not to puke as they ran past them......................
Yang: "Well, I guess the view isn't for everyone."
(Y/N): "Definitely."
Ruby: "It was a nice moment till it lasted."
Yang: "I wonder who we're gonna meet."
Ruby: "I just hope they're better than 'vomit boy'."
(Y/N): "And it better not be guys who try to flirt with Yang."
Yang: *giggles* "Oh, don't worry. I'll punch them if they keep going on with it."
Ruby: "Oh Yang gross, you have puke on your shoe!"
Yang: "Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross."
Ruby: "Get away, get away! Get away from me!"
......................Yin laughs at her mother and aunt with what is happening as (Y/N) chuckles, he brings out a tissue he had with hi for Yin as he wiped the puke off her shoe and threw it in the trash. Yang kissed him on the cheek as a way of saying thanks and they wait until the ship arrived to Beacon."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that'd the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)