"Don't worry unnie just don't do it again" told Nako as she was hiding something behind that face mask.

"What are you hiding Nako?!?" I asked and hold her hands, Nako tried to distanced herself  but I was able to remove her mask and then saw her lips were bleeding and puffy. She must have been in a fight.

"You got in a fight!!!" I sighed and then grabbed her hand and started walking towards her home. When we came in, there was no one. Her father must be in his other office downtown. As we were inside, I saw that Nako went upstairs to her room. And I went to get the first aid kit to treat her wounds.

"Nako!"

"Nee?!"she said as she came out the bathroom already changed in her penguin onesie and as I looked at her she was so cute, I wanted to cuddle her so much.

"Unnie?!? Staring is impolite."

"Gomene. Come sit on the bed, need to treat your wound" I said as I tapped the edge of the bed and I kneel to her height as she sat on the edge.

I opened the first aid kit and then took cotton bud and poured alcohol on it. I hold her chin and then started treating her wound. She hissed in pain.

"Unnie it hurts"

"I'm almost done"

"Oh by the way, Eunbi-unnie, I was you earlier talking with Sakura-nee's new homeroom teacher when I looked by the window. You close to her?"asked Nako. I was in shock that I pressed the cotton on her wound.

"Owwww unnie you pressing to deep"

"Gomene...." I closed the alcohol lid and then put it back in the first aid kit. And then got up and was about to leave until..

"Eunbi-unnie, you still haven't answered my question" Nako said in a serious tone.

"A childhood friend and also roommate" I said and leaving out the partner part.

"Oh okay, it's just that earlier Sakura-nee told me that her new homeroom teacher was following her after school."

"That's because it was her way home" I made up an excuse since I'm starting to get worry that these two may suspect something. Need to tell Chaeyeon later to be more cautious.

"Oki"told Nako, I was about to leave and go home until

"Unnie!, Oto-san just texted and said that you need to stay for the night"

"Oh okay"

Meanwhile at Iz*diner

"Everything is locked and closed, Hyewon-unnie"told Chaewon as she went to her Hyewon-unnie and Hyewon continued to munch her bag of chips.

Both of them started to walk home as they walked, they saw a yankee girl wounded, she was now in front of them. She was panting and then grabbed Hyewon's shoulders and collapsed in Hyewon's arm. Hyewon was still holding her but was now on her knees. Hyewon then removed her hands from the girl's waist, her hand was covered in blood and then saw that yankee was heavily bleeding.

"Chaewon call 9-11" told Hyewon as she then pressed on the wound of the girl since she continued to bled.  Furthermore, the girl was sweating due to the wound. Chaewon immediately called for emergency as she walked back and forth due to the fact that the girl may end up dying in front of them.

"Hello? Yes, we are near Iz*diner, there is a severely wounded girl and she just collapse please hurry!"told Chaewon as she helped Hyewon with pressing the wound of the girl, so that she doesn't lose too much blood as they waited for the ambulance to arrive.

————————————————————————-

Another update here and the appearance of a character, can you guys guess who it is?!!?

So all schools are closed for two weeks and so I have time to update as much as possible this book for all of you guys whom are also in self-isolation due to Covid-19. Stay safe everyone and always wash your hands.

Don't Forget to vote and leave a comment!

Ja~nee