28.

Bea didn't know what she was doing.

She skipped dinner sho she would be here. If only her mom knew why she had to skip, she probably won't let her go out for a month.

To be fair to her, she didn't know she would end up here.. again.

All she knew, she had a party to attend to. And party means booze. Her mom knows that she could easily get drank so she allowed to her to have a sleepover. It already happened many times in the past so it wasn't a big deal.. really.

So she drank and partied all night. But her phone kept ringing in between.

Thirdy.

He always reminded her not to get too drunk. Or that if she needed a driver, all she needed to do was text.

It was past 12 midnight. Her friends started to leave one by one until it was just her, cel, cel's boyfriend and his two other friends.

"Bei let's go home."

"No. Just go. I won't be riding with you."

"Ha? Di ba you told tita Det you're gonna sleep in my house?"

"Yeah. But I still have plans."

"I'm not liking that one Bei. Your mom knows that you're sleeping in my house."

"Don't worry. I'll be going home naman. Just not yet."

"Hayyy! Halika! Hatid ka na namin. San ka pa ba?"

"No. Thirdy's gonna fetch me."

Cel frowned. She didn't like this but her bestfriend is a grown-up woman. She could say all the things she wanted to say but at the end of the day, she would still let her do her thing. That's how their friendship works. They just let each other be.

"Okay. We'll wait here with you."

"No na. Kuya guard is here lang oh. Nothing's gonna happen."

"No. We'll wait with you until your good friend shows up."

Bea ignored how Cel stressed out the words good friend.

And as if on cue, his car stopped meters from where they were waiting.

Before Thirdy could walk near them, Bea kissed Cel and then ran towards him.

Cel could only shook her head. If that's their way of discovering things, then she's willing to let them do it the hard way, literally and figuratively.

It's almost one. Third and Bea were drinking coffee.. actually her only. He was just watching her.

"You sober already?"

"Duh! I wasn't drunk. Okay?"

Thirdy just laughed at how she rolled her eyes at him. If it were a different girl, he probably would have distanced himself from the girl. But it's Bea. And she only rolled her eyes to people close to her. It is one of her lambing.

"Bakit ka naiinis?"

"Coz you're annoying."

"What did I do?"

"You kept texting me. Reminding me not to drink too much. Are you my boyfriend?"

"I could be. You just kept rejecting me."

"You just want to get into my pants."

"I've gotten into your pants many times already Bea. If that's just it, I would have already dropped you like a hot potato."

"What can I say? Probably, I was the only who didn't fall for your silver tongue." She shrugged.

"You know how the definition of sexy differs when it comes to you? That mind of yours. That makes you sexy even if you'd be rolled up with a blanket. You're just too smart. You're just the most no non-sense girl I know. But sometimes, I hate how you think. Like how you've already figured out what someone thinks of you. Tell you what. Not all things are measured at its face value. There are things way more important than what your eyes can see."

Bea felt like she was slapped.

How could this guy make her feel like she's way above the others and then pushed her like she's some heartless biatch in a second?

She's hurt but she's way too proud to show it. So she did the most effective distraction she always has for this guy in front of her. She kissed him.. hard.

And that's why Bea ended up here.. in his bed. She was lying on her stomach while Thirdy is kissing her bare back.. slowly. His kisses were scorching.. sending fire up to the tip of her fingers. He kissed her back, her hips and then up again until his lips landed on her nape, giving her an open-mouthed kiss.

"Are you sleepy?"

"No. Hmmm. Just continue." She just said.

He gave her ear soft blow sending chills to her every fibre. He was caressing her hip, up and down until finally he slid his finger to her panty and rolled it down to her leg.

Bea rolled to her back. She lifted her bum so he could remove her panty.

"Cheater. I'm already nude while you're still with clothes."

"Tamad mo kasi." He chuckled.

She suddenly sat up and pushed him so now he's the one on his back. She straddled him, their centers only separated by his boxers. She could feel his manhood as hard as steel. She moved up and down.

"You'll be the death of me, Beatriz."

"What? And whose idea is this nga ulet?" She moved up a little, leaned her body a little sideways and reached for his bulge.

"You kissed me first." Thirdy said in between heavy breaths.

"You could've pushed me you know." She smiled naughtily. She increased the pace of her strokes.

"No. No. Stop."

So she stopped. Then she chuckled.

"First, you told me I'm tamad. And now that I am performing, you told me to stop. Tell me, Ferdinand, what do you want?"

Thirdy rolled her on her back. This time he was the one on top.

He kissed her deep. And she kissed him with same intensity. He removed his boxers without detaching their lips from each other.

They kissed for minutes until his kisses became soft.. lingering.

Bea just relished every touch his lips made.

"Twenty-eight." He looked deeply into her eyes.

"Not again Thirdy." Her eyes were pleading.

"I wanna get married at twenty-eight. I want it to be you."

"Not now Thirds. Just.. just do me now."

Thirdy didn't have to be told twice. He entered her.. deep and hard.

And as if fate was teasing her, a very familiar song in her playlist played. And just like what its lyrics implied.. she just rode the waves. It's the most she can give him now.. just ride the waves of their ocean all night.. until they reached their peak.

The 28th song on her playlist.