Chapter 5

Y/n POV

Later in the afternoon,my father arrived home. I secretly rolled my eyes and scoffed.

Father:How are you my sweet daughter?

He place kisses on my neck but I didn't react to it.

Me:It's fine..

I answered emotionless.

Father:Go in the bedroom now!

I quickly follow his orders. I know what he is gonna do. He will beat me for sure. Once I arrived in the bedroom, I just stood there.

Father:Take off your clothes..

I slowly take off my clothes as my hands shiver. Once I fully taken off my clothes he smirked. My body feels disgusted to be with him. I don't feel like myself anymore. He grabbed my wrist and tie both my arms to the bed. And you now know what happened next...

Jungkook POV

I sighed as I feel stressed at the office. Only Y/n can make me relaxed in times like this. Jimin still hasn't found any information of where she is. This Kim guy knows my way...I will become smarter than him. My assistant came in my office holding a cup of coffee in her hand.

Assistant:Here it is boss~

She said in a flirty tone and placed it on my table. I took out my gun and pointed at her. She gasped and started breathing heavily.

Me:Don't even try to flirt with me. I know you like me,and if you ever flirt with me again I will kill you. I know your parents and I will tell them how you fuck other men for money...

She gulped.

Assistant:P-please don't tell them...I beg you!!

She said as tears went down her cheeks.

Me:You're fired you little whore!

She ran away scared as I put my gun away. I hate it when girls do this. They don't understand I have a girlfriend. I lay my head on the table and rested for a while. I swear in my whole life...

I will marry you Y/n

Y/n POV

After that disgusting session with my father I silently cried and hugged my naked body. I can't take this anymore. He is doing it to me like before. And I hate it so much. I wish it will stop. My father is now in his office doing work. I put on my clothes and just stayed in my bed.

Me:Jungkookie....i miss you so much...

I said in a whisper as I think of him. I wonder what he is doing now. I hope he isn't stressing out at his work. He promise he wouldn't get angry at little things. So I hope he is doing fine. I sighed and just fell asleep on the bed.

Jungkook POV

I continued doing work after resting. Then Jimin came inside my office. He was breathing heavily. He probably ran here.

Jimin:I have great news Jungkook!

I tilted my head to the side.

Me:What is it Jimin??

He came up to me.

I found where she is!