Being Late 😚

I end up being late for my 2nd period today. I'm inches away from the classroom door then, I see, C/N in the corner of my eye, I just ignore him.

Out of nowhere, C/N pins me against the wall. He caresses my cheek and seductively says "Late, what a bad girl." I'm embarrassed so I try to look away, he tilts my head so I'm looking into his eyes.

C/N presses his lips on mine, I stand in shock not sure what to do. He pulls away and seductively whispers in my ear "Kiss back, babygirl." C/N's warm breath on my ear sends a shiver down my body.

He proceeds to press his lips on mine again, this time I kiss back. We start making out, he inserts his tongue in my mouth I do the same, our tongues fight for dominance.

C/N wraps my legs around his waist and pulls away. His eyes filled with lust, desire and want. I blush tomato red and say "I know you want me baby, I think I want you too." C/N says "I think I love you baby."

I say "I love you too, but I gotta get to class." C/N pouts and says "No!" I laugh and say "C/N-" he interrupts me "Fine, stay out of trouble Y/N babygirl. You better not be checking out those other guys cause your with me." I roll my eyes and say "C/N, your not the boss of-" he interrupts me again and says sharply "Your mine." He licks his lips. "All mine and I don't like sharing. Besides, who's gonna fuck you like I do?" I'm shocked at what he just said. What's wrong with this boy? I say "C/N, we haven't even had sex."

He smirks and says "Oh yeah, better save that for later." He winks and kisses me on the forehead. C/N gets off me and walks away. I enter the classroom, trying to hide the smile on my face.

Hope that wasn't too bad, for my first one 😅
~Alondra