Alex [ 4 ]

I woke up in dim lit room, not knowing where the hell I was.

"Clemmy?" I whispered, weakly.

I got a reply, but not in the voice Clemmy, "Alex, thank god, you're finally awake!"

Turning my head weakly, I saw an unsteady and timid figure, bleeding through her arm.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"It's me, Elena," She replied, like I was supposed to know who that was.

"Elena, who?" I repeated. Did this girl find herself as some kind of celebrity or something?

"Last night, at the grill?" She said.

"Oh, oh!" I said, but the only thing I remembered was being drunk, "Anyways, where are we?"

"I don't know, I think we've been taken," Elena said, like she'd discovered a new type of plant.

"No, shit sherlock," I said, rolling my eyes and got up. It was kind of stupid for the kidnappers to just leave us here.

Someone grabbed my arms and whispered next to my ear, "Where do you think your going?" 

Shoving my elbow into their gut, then taking out the wooden stake Clemmy always made me strap to myself, I shoved it in their gut. It didn't help, in fact it seemed to have made the person more angrier.

The man - I had concluded - grabbed my hair and threw me in the direction of Elena, "You'll pay for that, you -" 

"Trevor!" 

The man stopped in his footsteps towards me, "What, Rose?"

Okay, so notes taken. Number 1, The guys name is Trevor. Number 2, the girl's is Rose. Oh and number 3, Some girl called Elena was there as well.

"Who is that? We were only supposed to get the girl," The girl - Rose - said. Trevor smirked and continued towards me, "I'll get rid of her." He grabbed me by the neck and ripped the side of my high neck open. He lowered his mouth towards my neck but he stopped midway. "Rose."

"Yes, Trevor?"

The Trevor grabbed me by the shoulder - a lot gentler I noticed - and took my towards Rose.

He didn't even say anything and she gasped.

"What?" I questioned, "Come on, the suspension is killing me!"

"Who gave you this necklace?" Rosie-toes asked me.

"What, this? Oh my friend gave it to me, she's a vampire, really old!" I exclaimed, "She said it's a family heirloom or somein'."

"Leave her, Trevor," Rosie-toes told Trevy, "He'll deal with the girl." 

Again, I got thrown like a rag doll towards Elena and I passed out but not before complaining, "Yeah, and when he's dealing with me, I'll get him to take your head off."

I didn't even know who 'he' was.

《《《《《》》》》》

I woke up later on with two very scared vampires and a scared human beside Trevor. 

Someone was knocking on the door. Rose went away, than after some muttering she came in followed by someone in a suit.

 Yes, he was hot. Which also meant he was vampire. The good looking guys these days!

Completely ignoring me, he rushed over to Elena.

"Human. It's impossible." He muttered. He started walking away with the girl but Rose stopped him, "There's also another matter."

"And that is?" He asked.

Rose came towards me and grabbed me by my arm, "This girl, she has the Mikaelson necklace around her neck."

This was enough to make him be interested in me too. Telling Elena to stay put, he rushed in front of me. 

Suddenly, I was lost of breath. We were so goddamn close. He trailed his fingers across my necklace, "Where did you get this from?"

"I - uh, I got it from a friend of mine," I told him, "She said, it'd keep me from being killed by a vampire, if the vampire had any sense. It worked I guess."

"Who gave it to you?"

"Her name is Clemence...eer...she used to be a Bennett," I said.

For some reason, this shocked the guy and he looked at me strangely.

"We'll meet again," He said to me, then he turned towards Rose, "Get her back to where she was."

Rose nodded.  Rose, however, didn't even have a chance.

He returned to Elena, "We have a long journey ahead of us. We should be going."

Elena looked at me, "Please don't let him take me."   

I opened my mouth to say something  but Trevor - rudely, if i say so myself - disturbs me, " I've waited so long for this day, Elijah. I'm truly, very sorry."

"Oh no, your apology's not necessary." Elijah replied.

I had no context of this backstory, or the apology - but i could tell that the guy was powerful.

" Yes, yes it is. You trusted me with Katerina and I failed you." The guy said.

Katerina? As in the Petrova girl, Clemmy talked about?

"Oh yes, you are the guilty one and Rose aided you because she was loyal to you and that now I honor. Where was your loyalty?"  Elijah-guy said, a threatening tone hidden in his voice.

Trevor gulped, "I beg your forgiveness." 

Before, I was scared of this guy, but now he didn't seem so frightening.

"So granted,"Trevor smiled but Elijah smacked Trevor's head clean off his body. Not a pleasant sight.