Alex [ 2 ]

"Two vampires, a doppelganger and a witch, who is your niece?" I said, shocked, "And we are meeting with these people tonight?"

"Yeah, I want you to get everything ready," Clem said, "I think they invited us more than to just be 'friends' and my 500th or something niece would probably tell them about her suspicions,"

"Let me call Damon and invi-" I started but Clem spat the water out, spraying the table.

She eyed me.

"What?" I said exasperated, "Too much vervain?"

"No." She replied a small smirk playing on her face, "Mrs-I'm-not-interested-in-him is going to call Damon and ask him to come to the grill with us?"

"Oh, shut up!" I said, throwing a handful of vervain at her - more then her years and years of training could handle.

Surprisingly, she caught it and only flinched a little when it touched her. My jaw dropped.

"I've been practicing even more than usual," She said, making a face at me. I stuck my tongue out.

Well, that explained the shrieking at night. I thought she was practicing becoming a wolf.

"I'm still calling him," I told her grabbing my phone and leaving to my room. Not that it would've made any difference, the girl was probably listening using her super hearing.

"Hello?"

"Eeer, hey Damon?" I said. Out of nowhere a tingly feeling welcomed itself in my stomach and my palms because sweaty. Was it cause he was a vampire? Or something else...? I shook my head. No! It had to be the first reason it was the most reasonable and logical.

Yeah, says the one who lives with a vampire.

Oh, shut it, you...I mean me... I mean, whatever!

Is this loooooOoOoOove?

No. It's. Not!

You're in loooove!

If I'm in love them your in love cause your me and I'm you.

Alex's inner voice has left the chat.

"Who is this?" Damon said. The tingling feeling inside of me vanished. THIS GUY FORGOT WHO I WAS.

"It's Alex," I snapped as calmly as I could, "The girl you-"

"Oh it's you," He said in a flat tone and without another word he cut the call. THAT DICK!

"REJECTED," Clem shouted from downstairs. Darn you vampire hearing.

I groaned and stuffed my face into the pillow. 

"Alex?"